Holley Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love it when plan-Richt.jpg

He is already DT size and we do not have to wait for him to grow. In the twitter posts of his he has real quick feet and can stun on a dime for a man that size.

The twitter pictures and other pictures show a guy that looks pretty darn solid for a HS kid at that weight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last year around this time Nesta was a overlooked 3 star UM commit!! BUT that changed once the season got under way and just beasted his whole Senior season..

Time to see the same for Holley!!
He was definitely a 4 star right after the opening which is first week of July. He could blow up though as he was impressive when they played cedar grove and has some good size

Welcome to the U, Mr. Holley!!! Now go get you some sacks and show ‘em how dem U boyz eat.

Excited about this young man’s potential. I think we have another good one in the making. Athletic, mean, strong, high-motor and coachable. Yes, please!!!

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, Mr. Holley!!! Now go get you some sacks and show ‘em how dem U boyz eat.

Excited about this young man’s potential. I think we have another good one in the making. Athletic, mean, strong, high-motor and coachable. Yes, please!!!
The key word is coachable. He has the talent and good attitude. Let’s just wait until mr felder gets a hold of him and transform his body. Oh good god gracious he will become aU beast!

Advertisement
Back