Hodges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
possession of a concealed firearm and weed

theyre still getting people on weed? jesus give it up cops.

need to know more about the first one -- was he at a traffic stop? i guess it doesnt really matter since hes not being charged. amazing how it was kept under wraps till the county leaked it just now. manny really doesnt let stuff he doesnt want out there leak

Summary: multiple sources expect Miami-Dade County prosecutors to announce Tuesday that they will not pursue charges against Larry Hodges. Was charged in March for carrying a concealed firearm and possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana. Claims he borrowed vehicle and did not know the weapons were inside. Two firearms found, one registered to the car owner the other unregistered.

15-0

Advertisement
Summary: multiple sources expect Miami-Dade County prosecturors to announce Tuesday that they will not pursue charges against Larry Hodges. Was charged in March for carrying a concealed firearm and possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana. Claims he borrow vehicle and did not know the weapons were inside.

thanks.

theyre still getting people on weed? jesus give it up cops.

need to know more about the first one -- was he at a traffic stop? i guess it doesnt really matter since hes not being charged. amazing how it was kept under wraps till the county leaked it just now. manny really doesnt let stuff he doesnt want out there leak
Good for Manny. That's how you run a program and how you build credibility when you recruit and preach "family". "We deal with that **** internally" and the rest of the world doesn't need to know.

Good for Manny. That's how you run a program and how you build credibility when you recruit and preach "family". "We deal with that **** internally" and the rest of the world doesn't need to know.

i mean he was suspended from the spring game and no one knew why. pretty crazy how none of it leaked to the media till now, which is obviously due to the county speaking

Advertisement
1. Get a medical card and take 'donations'. This effectively makes you a legal delivery driver.
2. Get a concealed carry

Is it that simple? Or am I way off base?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sheesh....kid has got to be careful with stuff like this....this could've gone really bad for him. The Mary J stuff, idk what to say about that...perhaps one day it'll be legalized but until that day these guys need to leave it alone. It's just not worth it, friggin NFL draft ppl will not be asking him about this the moment he goes pro...I know its probably just guys being young and "living life" but the players have to recognize that they have a LOT TO LOSE.

LOL problem is that they see big time NFL guys getting away with it.....can't nobody tell me Marshawn Lynch wasn't absolutely TOASTED before games lol....that's why he didn't want them cameras in his face after games. Then at the Super Bowl media days wearing the sunglasses....anybody who's wanted to hide it before immediately knew why he was rocking the shades LOL.....all jokes aside the vets in the game "who may do it" knows how to do it without costing themselves $$$.....NFL clubs don't care one way or the other what you do long as you're not getting in trouble which causes bad press for them......free game is the players know the "testing times" before it gets there, somehow it's "leaked" lol....only guys getting caught are the ones with no self control and try to push it thinking they won't pop hot.......there's a reason MLB doesn't test for it, heck NHL either although there's more to that story than I feel like digging into.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back