Hodges suspended for spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let him portal if he can’t purge his ME pride issues , we’re going after rings no time for daycare nursing.

If he can’t understand that with all the nurturing and guidance he’s getting then Publix and my wire room has openings for his future.

We have no time for wiping Pooh Pooh and dripping milk off cheeks. This is exactly what put us in the position we’ve been in for years ME , pride and going through the motions players with Pooh Pooh stain tears.

Coaches did the right thing in ignoring him from team reports.

GOCANES

Advertisement
If you don’t want to buy in to the chase for rings then your a problem to be ignored and purged , so others can take the position you abandoned for selfishness.

Let him portal if he can’t purge his ME pride issues , we’re going after rings no time for daycare nursing.

If he can’t understand that with all the nurturing and guidance he’s getting then Publix and my wire room has openings for his future.

We have no time for wiping Pooh Pooh and dripping milk off cheeks. This is exactly what put us in the position we’ve been in for years ME , pride and going through the motions players with Pooh Pooh stain tears.

Coaches did the right thing in ignoring him from team reports.

GOCANES
Has there been anything negative to come out about Hodges since he got to UM? I must have missed those reports for you to feel so strongly about it.

Has there been anything negative to come out about Hodges since he got to UM? I must have missed those reports for you to feel so strongly about it.
His suspension of spring game by his coaches usually means a problem exists that’s surly he was aware of since all players are explained thru meetings of team rules.

he chose to break the rules see players have choice it’s really easy not rocket science here it is

TEAM
or
ME

TEAM = rings

ME = defeat

He knew it was wrong he did it anyway he pays ,I believe in forgiveness BUT you cannot take the sentence away from bad choices.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back