Hodges suspended for spring game

His suspension of spring game by his coaches usually means a problem exists that’s surly he was aware of since all players are explained thru meetings of team rules.

he chose to break the rules see players have choice it’s really easy not rocket science here it is

TEAM
or
ME

TEAM = rings

ME = defeat

He knew it was wrong he did it anyway he pays ,I believe in forgiveness BUT you cannot take the sentence away from bad choices.

GOCANES
Tough to say that without knowing what he did. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt here given he seems to have not had prior issues. I'd probably have your stance if we were talking about Jeff Thomas or similar.

Advertisement
I remember Ed Reed telling as story when he saw a fellow Raven team throw trash on the locker room floor with the trash can 2 feet away.

He stop the player and told him be aware of the little things that keeps our team from rings .

By you throwing trash on the floor it disrespectful to our fellow teammates ( the cleaning people) that take care of our locker room.

To get our rings every person from ownership to cleaning people are members of our team and our efforts for rings NO weak links NONE .

When we achieve TEAM WE WILL GET RINGS.

This why this player got suspended he chose ME first himself and knew it.

GOCANES

Tough to say that without knowing what he did. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt here given he seems to have not had prior issues. I'd probably have your stance if we were talking about Jeff Thomas or similar.
Second chances are GOOD , he’ll bounce back once he apologizes to the whole TEAM

Advertisement
No not because of this news. Just a gut feeling based on having so many at the position(When healthy of course) and his name never really coming up. Then I heard this and it just seems to be trending that way but what the heck do I know? LOL
Reaction GIF

I remember Ed Reed telling as story when he saw a fellow Raven team throw trash on the locker room floor with the trash can 2 feet away.

He stop the player and told him be aware of the little things that keeps our team from rings .

By you throwing trash on the floor it disrespectful to our fellow teammates ( the cleaning people) that take care of our locker room.

To get our rings every person from ownership to cleaning people are members of our team and our efforts for rings NO weak links NONE .

When we achieve TEAM WE WILL GET RINGS.

This why this player got suspended he chose ME first himself and knew it.

GOCANES
This occurred when he joined the Jets

Advertisement
Advertisement
When go to stadiums places like between the hedges, the shoe , Colosseum , the big house and other stadiums 100K plus were there’s not one person on your side not even the refs .

You need TEAM rock solid like D day type TEAM PASSION.

You cannot have any ME and any I do my own thing off the field players near you to WIN NONE or your team will be like the ones we’ve seen here lately.

These kids are DRILLED with what to do and not do constantly and WARNED.

If you have a special issue or problem go to TEAM leadership and coaches FIRST .

What keep kids from doing this is PRIDE such a terrible thing.

If they had PASSION LOVE for TEAM there would’ve been no issue here at all it would have been handled privately with the TEAM.

If not then oh well it it is

GOCANES

Hodges is an afterthought and was a reach because we missed on top targets. Does anyone believe a guy like Brantley or Arroyo isn’t going to pass him up? Mam already has based on what I’ve heard.

Advertisement
Holy **** there are some five alarm hot takes on this thread.
I understand the hot takes because this is a guy who has a chance to impress the coaches with all our tight ends out due to injury and then Brantley hasn't enrolled yet. But he goes and gets suspended for the **** spring game. Not a good look for him at all obviously.

Advertisement
Back