Hmmmm..... Is fsu REALLY developing south Florida talent?

You dudes get too caught up in the NFL. No body gives a **** what school has better players in the league.

39-3 over the last 3 years.

Advertisement
You dudes get too caught up in the NFL. No body gives a **** what school has better players in the league.

39-3 over the last 3 years.

Jimbo should have been 42-0 if he developed that SoFl talent like Al did :)

Who cares about the whole who does well in the pros blah blah blah, all i care about is what they do in college and wins

The tards talking how FSU cant win without Winston said the same thing about Urban after Tebow.... Its not rocket science. Sign top 5 classes and you eventually get a Winston or Tebow surrounded with NFL talent.

Its laughable...didn't FSU win the ACC without Winston? **** Jimbo won the division in his first year......Both are things Coker, Radio and Alfred haven't even sniffed in over a decade.

FSU will likely take a step back this year because of everyone else lost in addition to Winston. If he was the only one that left for the NFL from last years team it would still be preseason top 5 and you would be delusional to think otherwise.

not with sean maguire at qb

It would for sure be a top 5 preseason team. **** FSU will probably still be top 10 come August even with all the losses. Probably wont finish there but the point still stands.

And BTW, in his only start Macguire did beat a team that finished with 10 wins and ranked inside the top 15....

Both things golden has never achieved in 4+ years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
we ******* suck, this whole ******* program sucks and **** **** ****. literally just ****. i hope al golden spontaneously combusts because at this point i'd take donna shalala as our HC over him. this program is a national laughingstock and our own fans are trying to rejoice in having draft selections even though our seasons was just BELOW 5 ******* 00. 500. BELOW 500.
Best post in this thread

Advertisement
Back