Hillery visiting UF

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Will be visiting UF this weekend per 247. Was scheduled to go to Louisville, but changed it last minute.

This might be good news in a way if UF is worried about Herbert.

Advertisement
Lol they seriously must just check out commit list and targets and go after them. No due process

Has to be Herbert related. Can only be good news. I want them both, but would take that trade.

Advertisement
I'll get negged for this but I think Hillary will be a better player then Kai in the end, the kid is a pure athlete who will be a beast with college diet/conditioning.

This is definitely related to Herbert. Obviously we will take Herbert over Hillery

Advertisement
That would be pretty wild if we landed Herbert and they flipped Hillery.

I'll get negged for this but I think Hillary will be a better player then Kai in the end, the kid is a pure athlete who will be a beast with college diet/conditioning.

Sorry but at this point I would take the water boy from Heritage just to put a stop to the curse.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I'm with you. Herbert is big with the prototype power 5 OL build and seems like a good run blocker, but from the clips I've seen he seems slowfooted and suspect in pass protection. Hillery has a great frame to keep putting on weight and has amazing feet and mobility for his size. He still needs to add a little more strength to his lower base and I'd like to see a little more power in his punch, but he has the frame where I think he will get there in a college S&C program. Hillery has the LT skillset that none of our other OL prospects have.

I'd love to have both, but if I have ot choose one I think I'm going Hillery

Disclaimer: I've only seen Herbert's JR tape and recently saw Hillery's senior tape.

Its all or nothing...senior year😈 - Zalontae Hillery highlights - Hudl

When u bring as many kids as the gator is on visits how can u have time
Every one . I would think it would hurt u more than Help

Advertisement
Back