Hillery visiting UF

I thought thread title said Harley visiting UF at first and thought "Oh boy, this site is gonna lose it's ****!" LOL

Advertisement
why is it everytime a recruit visits another school they are gone but when a commited recruit visits Miami they are just trolling us for a free visit to south florida?

kids get 5 visits why not use them, Hillary to me stays in class if get Herbert also that would be great, people on this board need to realize al golden isn't in charge anymore

the fact is richt has a history of late closes and top 5 classes to think he can't recruit and will lose all the kids he wants is laughable, why not wait till sd and see who we get. in the end if get all the guys are after smith. Harley, Thomas, pounce, Herbert, Edwards, dean and Henderson it will end up a top 10 class,

the longest shots to me are Henderson and smith and I think smith has a good shot coming here. as he could start or at least play immediately and at bama will have to rs and sit with guys like jeudy there.

Advertisement
I'll get negged for this but I think Hillary will be a better player then Kai in the end, the kid is a pure athlete who will be a beast with college diet/conditioning.
You shouldn't get negged, because this imo is an accurate assessment.

Hillery has a much higher ceiling than Kai, especially at Tackle... Herb being recruited as OT may just be a selling point, but he's a Guard all the way imo.

Herb's technique is very sloppy & is lazy against speed rushers, he'll need a redshirt no matter where he signs.

Hillery will need a shirt year as well, but I think he can potentially be a LT or at least a very good RT in the future.

The kid is very raw, but has good natural strength, long arms & has the frame to be a very athletic 315-320lbs Tackle with good muscle weight on... He's not a fat kid at all.

Advertisement
Gayturds getting scared

If they out recruit miami for kids. i wouldn't exactly call it being scared. more like they are confident they can beat miami for croots

Retarded post. Of course they scared. Why else would they be begging a low 3 star kid to come to them? lmao.

Michael Pickney was a low 3 star kid just stop

Pinckney was identified early on in the process, not a week before signing day. UF is just hopping on this kid.

Staff was at Hillery's house recently. His teammate is one DJ Dallas. Hillery is committed to The U. This is his one and only visit to jortsville so why the increased belief the kid will flip. We got far more hooks into the kid and gates just tossing bait. Only concern I have is that many OOS kids see the name Florida and mistakenly believe it's really coming to Florida not fully understanding it's really south gawgia and miles away from real Florida civilization. Not my best explanation but hope you get my meaning.

The Crocs aren't doing so well in the recruiting game right now....will be interesting to see where they end up.

Advertisement
I'll get negged for this but I think Hillary will be a better player then Kai in the end, the kid is a pure athlete who will be a beast with college diet/conditioning.

Hillery has a much higher ceiling than Kai, especially at Tackle... Herb being recruited as OT may just be a selling point, but he's a Guard all the way imo.

Herb's technique is very sloppy & is lazy against speed rushers, he'll need a redshirt no matter where he signs.

Hillery will need a shirt year as well, but I think he can potentially be a LT or at least a very good RT in the future.

The kid is very raw, but has good natural strength, long arms & has the frame to be a very athletic 315-320lbs Tackle with good muscle weight on... He's not a fat kid at all.

He soft as **** too, never cared for him itll just boost the rankings though, wanted slaton but he with the bull****

Herb soft as **** too, never cared for him itll just boost the rankings though, wanted slaton but he with the bull****

The Crocs aren't doing so well in the recruiting game right now....will be interesting to see where they end up.

drunk-man-.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back