Hill Visiting this weekend? anyone know?

Giordano's is where my mom always talks about but I can't remember the name of the one my ex used to love I'll have to get back wit ya on that 💪

Advertisement
Not from Roanoke im from the Midwest Michigan to be exact, but the rest of my immediate family is from Chicago I've lived there as well as Milwaukee, Indianapolis and Hagerstown Maryland oh and Houston Texas but I'm a cane fan since 07 because my friend in Milwaukee went to a Sean Taylor camp and would tell me all about the U 🙌

thats dope. I went to highschool with Sean and am good friends with his family. Crazy how much one person influenced so many people.

I live in the Midwest now. 3 hrs from Chitown. I been there once. Good food. What's the best pizza in the Chi if you know? I had Giordano's and it was good, but I want a place where the locals go.

Beggars Pizza is okay (official pizza of the Chicago White Sox).

Best pizza I've had in Chicago was from Rosatis called the Godfather.

Chicago BBQ is not bad either. Coming from the South, I was actually impressed.

One thing about Chicago, its pretty expensive to eat out.

Keep in mind, I am limited to places that are near or on main truck routes.

Advertisement
As another poster said he is OVing at Mizzou. They might not be able to take him though as there is some still work he needs to do in the classroom and they are not sure if they can wait for that to get done. They have other HS kids they have offers out to and if those kids can fill the spots before Hill can get his work done Mizzou will not wait on him.

thats dope. I went to highschool with Sean and am good friends with his family. Crazy how much one person influenced so many people.
Yeah he would tell me Clinton Portis went to the U and edg and Reggie Wayne and Dre Johnson and all these guys, at one point I thought everybody who was anybody went to MIAMI 😂🙌

Advertisement

200w.gif

Giordano's is where my mom always talks about but I can't remember the name of the one my ex used to love I'll have to get back wit ya on that 💪

Gio's was great! Really good, I just felt like maybe it was one of those tourist places that out of towers go becasuse they heard out it on TV vs a hole in the wall Mom and Pops joint that is a local legend. I love those kinda places...

Vito and Nicks too over by Midway Airport is a solid option. You want legit BBQ at solid prices, go to Hog Wild in Midlothian. 148th-149th and Pulaski

Advertisement

Yeah Beggar's

Advertisement
I live in the Midwest now. 3 hrs from Chitown. I been there once. Good food. What's the best pizza in the Chi if you know? I had Giordano's and it was good, but I want a place where the locals go.
Yeah Beggar's is the place my ex loved it's more of that mom and pop style place you'd like

We doing Portals or damned Pizza?

Summa you have strange, strange diversions.

The way you jump tracks - glad you're not driving any trains.

Vito and Nicks too over by Midway Airport is a solid option. You want legit BBQ at solid prices, go to Hog Wild in Midlothian. 148th-149th and Pulaski

You ever been to the Chicago Oven Grinder company? They do a thing called the pizza pot pie or something. Saw pictures of it on some website one day. Looked pretty **** good.

Advertisement
Back