Hill Visiting this weekend? anyone know?

Advertisement
Lived in the 312 for over 20 years. All of the places mentioned are outstanding. Another culinary gem is the Italian Beef Sandwich. Get it with hot peppers and dipped in the gravy.

Lived in the 312 for over 20 years. All of the places mentioned are outstanding. Another culinary gem is the Italian Beef Sandwich. Get it with hot peppers and dipped in the gravy.
Al’s Italian Beef! Good stuff, reading this thread is making me hungry.

Long time lurker first post. This subject I know well.

D’Agostinos very good not Chicago style, but good. Get thin crust with extra sauce.

Piece pizza and brewery good old hand tossed rustic pizza. And their beer is good.

Of all the crazy **** this board talks about, pizza did you in? lol

Of all the crazy **** this board talks about, pizza did you in? lol
downloadfile-27.gif

Advertisement
I went to Chicago a few years ago and I ate at a place called Portillos pretty much every day. I thought it was pretty good. What do locals think about that place. I also had Harolds fried chicken. It was God**** delicious

I went to Chicago a few years ago and I ate at a place called Portillos pretty much every day. I thought it was pretty good. What do locals think about that place. I also had Harolds fried chicken. It was God**** delicious
It is a great place for tourists that need to taste some of the Chicago staples.
But the mom and pop burger/hot dog/ Italian beef joints are always way better.

Harolds is legit from what I hear.

Advertisement

I had Portilios while I was up there too.

Advertisement
Back