Hill Visiting this weekend? anyone know?

1548432174827.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only flight leaving Roanoke thru Delta was to Atlanta.........

FYI, there are no direct flights from Roanoke to Miami so he’d have to change planes in Atlanta or Charlotte, one of delta or Americans hubs.... meaning if he’s transfer portal visiting anywhere he’s likely doing so through Atlanta unless he’s considering Uga or gtech

Advertisement
All worth while information...I was just stating that the only Delta flight was going to Atlanta. I realize that Atlanta is a Delta hub and he could be going anywhere from there. Hopefully the anywhere is Miami at 1:57.

Advertisement
what happened in 07 that made a person from Roanoke become a canes fan??
Not from Roanoke im from the Midwest Michigan to be exact, but the rest of my immediate family is from Chicago I've lived there as well as Milwaukee, Indianapolis and Hagerstown Maryland oh and Houston Texas but I'm a cane fan since 07 because my friend in Milwaukee went to a Sean Taylor camp and would tell me all about the U 🙌

Advertisement
Not from Roanoke im from the Midwest Michigan to be exact, but the rest of my immediate family is from Chicago I've lived there as well as Milwaukee, Indianapolis and Hagerstown Maryland oh and Houston Texas but I'm a cane fan since 07 because my friend in Milwaukee went to a Sean Taylor camp and would tell me all about the U 🙌

I live in the Midwest now. 3 hrs from Chitown. I been there once. Good food. What's the best pizza in the Chi if you know? I had Giordano's and it was good, but I want a place where the locals go.

I live in the Midwest now. 3 hrs from Chitown. I been there once. Good food. What's the best pizza in the Chi if you know? I had Giordano's and it was good, but I want a place where the locals go.
Born and raised in Chicago. Sucks here right now. Below zero temps. Best deep dish is Giordanos or a place called Louisa’s in the south suburbs. Best thin crust is tough. So many places I could pick as a go to.

Advertisement
Back