Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How many days did you cry after this?

View attachment 109596
1579711531908.gif

Lol MFs think bc Cooney doesn't show up when they do their 247 search that means he didn't recruit anybody. He's only got 2 players in 3 years yet somehow promoted to DoR? He's has to be the ultimate finesser.

Riiiight. Since you are the inside connection, feel free to list all of the Cooney Cruits.

Advertisement
Yes, he's from California.
I think Hightower is a stud. Don't know what went on last year. He was close to seeing a lot of playing time as a freshman. IDK why he wasn't getting playing time.

So you are trying to correct dsdd on where his relative is from?

Bold move, Cotton.

Advertisement
Hightower is good he just wasn't in the right scheme. HC is retarded. I bet if he came back in this scheme he gets burn and does well with a competent OC and QB.

Advertisement
This is as dumb a statement as I’ve read . Kids don’t improve right ? Depth charts don’t change right ? Our last 2 years offenses weren’t abominations right ? He doesn’t have talent and pedigree right ? You need ALOT explained
Have seen maybe 1 play that showed what you speak of. Couldn't get on the field and quit.

Advertisement
Have seen maybe 1 play that showed what you speak of. Couldn't get on the field and quit.

Offense has been an abortion from the depths of Hades the last 2 years, it's ridiculous to judge the kid based on the lack of opportunities. As for quitting, again...with a coaching staff as INEPT and INCOMPETENT as ours ......again I find it hard to fault the kid. We have no idea what his "quitting" entailed and what type of conversations our retarded coaching staff had with him that led to that moment. Since that moment the OC has been fired and his position coach was gently pushed out the door.

I give this administration and coaching staff ZERO benefit of the doubt. Kid has talent and we have a need. We'd be retarded not to take him back if he wants back in.

Last edited:
WTF are u ragging on me for? Send your complaints to the UM media department. I don't know the story. Perhaps dsdd can enlighten us why his hometown is listed in Cali on the UM website.
Also ESPN, 24/7, and every where else has his hometown as Cali. He is from Cali. **** he even played for Calabasas High School before going to IMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back