Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing QB..being a leader..he’s a better runner, just as accurate as jarren with a stronger arm and will actually push the ball down field...I take my orange and green tinted lenses and tell the truth..anybody who says franks wouldn’t be a better option than Perry are jarren aren’t objectively looking at the situation..but it’s dead, we pulled the best QB available in the portal
Frank's is no way as accurate as Jarren.

The game plan against pepe was to take away the run and force him to throw.

The truth is we'll never know what could have been with JW15 due to the ****** "coaching" he has received. And for this fact, I give him and the rest of the qb's an incomplete. They are/were at Miami during a bad time.

Advertisement
Frank's is no way as accurate as Jarren.

The game plan against pepe was to take away the run and force him to throw.

The truth is we'll never know what could have been with JW15 due to the ****** "coaching" he has received. And for this fact, I give him and the rest of the qb's an incomplete. They are/were at Miami during a bad time.
What was the gameplan on jarren?..so jarren missing wide open guys vs UF, UNC and others is on coaching? ..jarren throwing behind, short and airmailing balls is coaching? Him making FIUs dB look like intended WRs is in coaching..jarren scrambling out of bounds for 3 yard losses is coaching?? And my personal favorite, jarren tryna scramble for a 60 yard td on a hail Mary call then lateraling to nobody is coaching??...stop it

Drives me nuts. There are tree trunks in the forest that would be more receptive to these arguments than the porsters on this site. I don't understand how you can have 10000+ porsts (in 1 case almost 40000) on a football site and lack such basic knowledge about how the game is played. The evidence slaps them in the face and they just ignore it.

I know exactly the people that you're talking about my friend. It's unfortunate that these are well respected members on this forum who possess clout because its a situation of the blind leading the blind.

100% facts. WR is literally the easiest position to recruit @ MIA. Do you know why MIA loses elite S.FLA WRs like Watkins, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Jones-Bell to other schools? Because those schools develop their WRs for the next level, and get them drafted in the early rounds. No elite recruiter in America can fix that problem. This can only be addressed by providing these players with coaching that is fundamentally & technically sound. After all these yrs of seeing MIA WRs underperform, theres still people on this forum who think the WR position is one of the easiest to coach. These dudes are clueless man
Watkins chose Clemson before Clemson was Clemson..we’ve had Hank, Hurns, Dorsett, coley( lessee degree) then Richards..guys not getting developed isn’t the biggest issue, or their lack of production especially at WR..but it’s very rare you get top skill guys to come with a lack winning and pulling Top QBs who play at a elite level..most the Top level WR follow a top level QB or go to a top winning program..the names I listed from us did produce..but it didn’t produce into wins except for 82..who then we followed up with Jeff Thomas who for whatever reason didn’t live up to the flashes he showed consistently

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ships sailed. He played himself. Midseason quitting is some real beta ****.

These are the type of guys coach diaz normally go after, which is why robbing the transfer portal has to be a case by case basis. This new qb who just signed, i can careless about his stats

I don't need anything explained to me. His stats say it all.
Look apparently our WRs all had .45s pulled on them after practice by Stubbs that’s why he ran off the penn state and Hickson was going full on The year of the Bull on the RBs fighting the kids..this program is stumble****ed crazy

Look apparently our WRs all had .45s pulled on them after practice by Stubbs that’s why he ran off the penn state and Hickson was going full on The year of the Bull on the RBs fighting the kids..this program is stumble****ed crazy
The best reason I've for allowing him to come back is that he won't count against the 25 for this signing period.

Advertisement

wait the gun incident wasnt some dumb conspiracy theory as to why a kid left for anything other than PT?

What was the gameplan on jarren?..so jarren missing wide open guys vs UF, UNC and others is on coaching? ..jarren throwing behind, short and airmailing balls is coaching? Him making FIUs dB look like intended WRs is in coaching..jarren scrambling out of bounds for 3 yard losses is coaching?? And my personal favorite, jarren tryna scramble for a 60 yard td on a hail Mary call then lateraling to nobody is coaching??...stop it

The fact you wanted pepe Frank's to come here and that you think he is more accurate than Jarren makes you a gaytroll with limited football knowledge.

The fact you wanted pepe Frank's to come here and that you think he is more accurate than Jarren makes you a gaytroll with limited football knowledge.
1579709858614.gif

Advertisement
Drives me nuts. There are tree trunks in the forest that would be more receptive to these arguments than the porsters on this site. I don't understand how you can have 10000+ porsts (in 1 case almost 40000) on a football site and lack such basic knowledge about how the game is played. The evidence slaps them in the face and they just ignore it.
That's okay, there are even more people who thought offensive line was simply a matter of size and strength. Well, until last year.

Advertisement
Does anyone know how many games Hightower played in last year? I see he caught passes in 4 games. He announced his desire to tranfer after game #6 against FSU.

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back