Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Be interesting how the new coaches do with Pope. Should be a bit clearer whether he has it. Currently, it is a no on it.

Advertisement
Given our WR depth chart, you'd be nuts not to want Hightower back.

Again, recruiting misses and continuous losing (which impacted recruiting) has reared its ugly head with the depth chart at LB, corner, WR, and O-line.
All 12 catches over 2 years? I’m nuts then.

Why do you ALWAYS say that? Because you feel he brought mark here and basically nothing else? Bye the way if all you can do is recruit than what you are is support staff... You dont waste a spot for a position coach on nothing but a recruiter. That's why this program is where it is. Sooner or later it would be nice to develop the kids you get.

100% facts. WR is literally the easiest position to recruit @ MIA. Do you know why MIA loses elite S.FLA WRs like Watkins, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Jones-Bell to other schools? Because those schools develop their WRs for the next level, and get them drafted in the early rounds. No elite recruiter in America can fix that problem. This can only be addressed by providing these players with coaching that is fundamentally & technically sound. After all these yrs of seeing MIA WRs underperform, theres still people on this forum who think the WR position is one of the easiest to coach. These dudes are clueless man

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ships sailed. He played himself. Midseason quitting is some real beta ****.
I agree, but Manny opened Pandora's box by taking back JT4 and Reed. With Enos and Stub gone, I see no reason why Hightower couldn't come back if he wants to.

If he doesn't come back, I see him going West to Cali where he's from. Somewhere like UCLA.

I agree, but Manny opened Pandora's box by taking back JT4 and Reed. With Enos and Stub gone, I see no reason why Hightower couldn't come back if he wants to.

If he doesn't come back, I see him going West to Cali where he's from. Somewhere like UCLA.
Hes not from cali. Hed have to go to temple instead.

Yeah. I don’t think he’s a fan either. Stubbs goes without saying and I think recall someone on here talking about an issue with Cooney was him playing favorites.

Oh okay sounds like it would be best if he went elsewhere. Cooney isn’t going anywhere regardless if he’s the WR coach or not.

Advertisement
Why do you ALWAYS say that? Because you feel he brought mark here and basically nothing else? Bye the way if all you can do is recruit than what you are is support staff... You dont waste a spot for a position coach on nothing but a recruiter. That's why this program is where it is. Sooner or later it would be nice to develop the kids you get.
Well said Bruh

Advertisement
Lol MFs think bc Cooney doesn't show up when they do their 247 search that means he didn't recruit anybody. He's only got 2 players in 3 years yet somehow promoted to DoR? He's has to be the ultimate finesser.

Playing QB..being a leader..he’s a better runner, just as accurate as jarren with a stronger arm and will actually push the ball down field...I take my orange and green tinted lenses and tell the truth..anybody who says franks wouldn’t be a better option than Perry are jarren aren’t objectively looking at the situation..but it’s dead, we pulled the best QB available in the portal

100% facts. WR is literally the easiest position to recruit @ MIA. Do you know why MIA loses elite S.FLA WRs like Watkins, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Jones-Bell to other schools? Because those schools develop their WRs for the next level, and get them drafted in the early rounds. No elite recruiter in America can fix that problem. This can only be addressed by providing these players with coaching that is fundamentally & technically sound. After all these yrs of seeing MIA WRs underperform, theres still people on this forum who think the WR position is one of the easiest to coach. These dudes are clueless man

Drives me nuts. There are tree trunks in the forest that would be more receptive to these arguments than the porsters on this site. I don't understand how you can have 10000+ porsts (in 1 case almost 40000) on a football site and lack such basic knowledge about how the game is played. The evidence slaps them in the face and they just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back