Highschool football

This has been my view the entire time. I’ve gone to work everyday and the only part of my life that has changed, is less eating at restaurants, no gym, and no going to bars.

It’s not mine or anybody else’s job to worry about other people’s fears. If you don’t have symptoms you should be living your life.
I've been working from home for 5 months and been more productive than ever. I also acknowledge that not everyone has this luxury. It is fortunate.

Have not been to the gym in five months, which totally sucks. I have some limited equipment at home, but everything is on back order. "Home gym" very much incomplete.

Have been outside at a restaurant maybe 3-4 times, not inside.

Wear a mask. Wear long sleeves. Wear a face shield if necessary. Keep one's distance. Don't spend too long inside where there are many people.

Keep living, and don't order businesses to close and pick winners and losers by deeming some people's lives "essential" and others' as "not so essential."

Advertisement
I've been working from home for 5 months and been more productive than ever. I also acknowledge that not everyone has this luxury. It is fortunate.

Have not been to the gym in five months, which totally sucks. I have some limited equipment at home, but everything is on back order. "Home gym" very much incomplete.

Wear a mask. Wear long sleeves. Wear a face shield if necessary. Keep one's distance. Don't spend too long inside where there are many people.

Keep living, and don't order businesses to close and pick winners and losers by deeming some people's lives "essential" and others' as "not so essential."

Pandora’s box has been opened with all of this. People just gave up their livelihoods and rights without a second thought.

Holey Cuckness

Advertisement
Lmao. Athletic kids just spent their entire summers working out together, partying, playing 7on7, select baseball, etc.
I have two kids who played entire travel baseball and basketball seasons all summer long with zero social distancing or masks and I don't know a single kid or parent associated with either team who got sick. Kids are largely asymptomatic with this if they get it at all. This has nothing to do with kids' safety and everything to do with BS politics and goalpost-moving adults.

I'm old enough to remember "2 weeks to flatten the curve" back in March and it's been horrifying to see this bull**** evolve into a few scary segments of society demand everyone else shut down life indefinitely.

*Eight* kids in the entire state of Texas from 10-19 have died of this - six of them had comorbidities. If you're advocating for stealing the senior years from millions of teenagers over that, driving to work must scare the **** out of you.
What's hilarious, go to the parks and kids are playing 4 on 4 basketball, had a group playing flag football, and some hanging out together B.S.'s none wearing masks. Went up to Martin County this weekend, parks were full with kids playing in leagues, play grounds were opened, it's like another universe.

What's hilarious, go to the parks and kids are playing 4 on 4 basketball, had a group playing flag football, and some hanging out together B.S.'s none wearing masks. Went up to Martin County this weekend, parks were full with kids playing in leagues, play grounds were opened, it's like another universe.
Yesterday The big park in North Miami on 135st and 12ave had an adult softball league game lines chalked and bases. Makes me assume the park was involved. Things are moving along with the exception of a few who are holding tight to the pandemic scare..

If this confinement doesn't end soon, I will weigh 300 pounds and be diabetic with a heart condition and my joints will creak from lack of exercise. None of my clothes will fit, my family needs a break or we might kill each other...crap...Its suicide by government edict! :mad:

Having the virus might be a pleasure

Advertisement
If this confinement doesn't end soon, I will weigh 300 pounds and be diabetic with a heart condition and my joints will creak from lack of exercise. None of my clothes will fit, my family needs a break or we might kill each other...crap...Its suicide by government edict! :mad:

Having the virus might be a pleasure
Please stay healthy- you probably be listed as another covid casualty

Advertisement
Back