Highlights and updates of Canes commits/targets in action this season

Advertisement
And that is what i seen in his jr film as well. He doesnt really smack guys or bring them back. Maybe with extra weight room work we will see. He is athletic though and rangy
Personally I dont see the Clarke on offense desire. That kid can be all pro on defense. Love his physicality. Mathis I wish I didnt watch his tape cause after that I'm just not sure he deserves his offer. Kid looks cotton soft. I'm tired of our linebackers not being specimens. I want savages at backer especially. That's what we need in this scheme to really seal up our run defense.

Advertisement
How good is Belen Jesuit? Want some perspective please.

They are a solid team that makes the playoffs but they’re small and not overly athletic. Most of the starters play offense and defense.

They are a solid team that makes the playoffs but they’re small and not overly athletic. Most of the starters play offense and defense.
ahh....no Belen is awful. Kudos to Chaney for sticking with the academics aspect of high school. That kind of loyalty bodes well for his commitment.

ahh....no Belen is awful. Kudos to Chaney for sticking with the academics aspect of high school. That kind of loyalty bodes well for his commitment.

They finished second in state a few years ago, have beaten Northwestern and took Central to 4 OTs with Cook and Yearby. Their old coach is the winningest coach in Dade history.

They finished second in state a few years ago, have beaten Northwestern and took Central to 4 OTs with Cook and Yearby. Their old coach is the winningest coach in Dade history.
The key to your statement is a 'few years ago". Actually like six years ago. That ship has long sailed. They play Gulliver next weekend, then Doral and Central two weeks after that. If they win 4 games this year, it will be a successful season. I'm hoping that the Head Coach doesn't turn Chaney into Ricky Williams.:cigar:

Advertisement
Week 1 stats for Miami commits:
Don Chaney: Had a touchdown run. Belen's only points.
Marcus Fleming: 2 catches including a 70 yard touchdown catch. 33 yard kick return.
Michael Redding: 1 catch for 6 yards.
Xavier Restrepo: 1 interception.
Trevon Riggins: 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 QB hurry.
AJ Mathis: 10 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 interception.
Justin Hodges: 1 interception returned for 6 yards, 5 tackles, 2 PBU, and 1 forced fumble.
Marcus Clarke: 1 tackle, 90 return yards on three punts.

Advertisement
Week 1 stats for Miami commits:
Don Chaney: Had a touchdown run. Belen's only points.
Marcus Fleming: 2 catches including a 70 yard touchdown catch. 33 yard kick return.
Michael Redding: 1 catch for 6 yards.
Xavier Restrepo: 1 interception.
Trevon Riggins: 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 QB hurry.
AJ Mathis: 10 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 interception.
Justin Hodges: 1 interception returned for 6 yards, 5 tackles, 2 PBU, and 1 forced fumble.
Marcus Clarke: 1 tackle, 90 return yards on three punts.
Clearly I could not find stats on everyone but I did what I could between hudl tapes and MaxPreps stats.

Advertisement
Personally I dont see the Clarke on offense desire. That kid can be all pro on defense. Love his physicality. Mathis I wish I didnt watch his tape cause after that I'm just not sure he deserves his offer. Kid looks cotton soft. I'm tired of our linebackers not being specimens. I want savages at backer especially. That's what we need in this scheme to really seal up our run defense.
real talk. i dont like mathis or flagg. I love hte kid from camden. has anyone even seen tape of romello height?

Anybody got a clip of the Don Chaney stiff arm against Gulliver? He posted a picture of it on Instagram and it looks absolutely filthy.

Don't have the clip of the stiff arm, but here is Chaney's TD run from the Gulliver game

If you care to watch the whole game, here's the video

Advertisement
Back