...High maintenance....Low output..."

Advertisement
We haven’t had a real QB on this team in years. Kaaya would have been okay with better coaches, but the rest of these clowns have been straight dogshyt!

So you're brilliant coaching strategy coming into 2019 is: TNR---" "The New Rebuild"... and lose every recruit we lined up & lose our best players to the transfer portal?

This game is part strategy and part hype-- you gotta hype the players, the fans and the recruits.... it's a game of EMOTION byches....

You gotta get people to believe they can be the best... that's 50% of a coaches job.... AIN'T NO DENYING that.

Great job getting them to believe they can be their best. More talent than 10 of the 12 teams they played and still finished 6-6. Manny needs to improve or he will be out this time next year.

Congrats manny you did it, finally came in clutch.

This is your 4th and 17 stop right here!

Time is running out but finally you made the dumbest post of the year.

Bravo.

Advertisement
JT was a desperation move to shore up what he kew was going to be an epically weak offense-- was he wrong about that??

THINK about it...

All you haters have the "hate goggles on" so you want to interpret everything in the worst light...

For the rest of us fans who believe in these coaches-- we've been hearing the hidden messages since January that we were in trouble on Offense...

Yes the Defense sucked as well this year when they were suppose to be the STRENGTH... I already totally agreed that Baker is not the DC and it was clear when Manny returned to the defense they responded...

But i believe the prima-dona little bytches on this team-- aka JT, JW, Tate.... killed out team's morale midway into the season and they just decided they werent' goin to bust-*** for a ******-*** offensive team with little bytches on them.
Are you fcking serious right now? All that might explain losing to UNC and maybe even GT, but FIU? I don't care how bad the attitude, there's just no way Miami should ever lose to FIU. That's a straight up coaching fail.

Advertisement
Your real dumb or a bad troll.

View attachment 104925

Manny & the boys recruited half of whats in the stable. Thought they had some thoroughbreds. They recruited & developed a bunch of jackasses
Thank you for making this point. Manny is not some coach fresh off the street. He's been here 4 years. And players have nothing to do with the numerous questionable decisions Manny and his staff made all year.

I'm comfortable resting my hope for next year on Manny "having something up his sleeve". Calling Hecht right now to not only renew my season tix but to inquire about our allotment for next year's Playoff game.

LMAO @ the OP. guess he just started following the canes this year. otherwise he'd know manny's been here for 4 years, f*cking genius. hence, he's part of the very culture he speaks of, with players he's recruited and been around and coached himself.

Advertisement
Bam.... there is it is....

Do you Diaz-hater monkeys on CIS understand what "reading between the lines" mean?

It's a been a rebuilding year and you gotta go with the horses you have... which is what Coach Diaz and assistants had to deal with this year...

We got little prima donas who demand consolation plaques and guaranteed starting positions no matter how much they suck...

But the bullshyt is coming to an end...

Read between these lines:

"the QB competition is open for the bowl game" means our starting QB is a little p*ssy who demanded the starting job or he was going to transfer...leaving us with a crappy 2nd stringer in NKosi and a menstruating 3rd string QB too p*ssy-whipped to play football because he's worried about sucking his model GF's toes every time she demands it...

My gut also tells me Diaz has a secret 2020 QB commit or transfer in his sleeve as the back up plan and he's no longer going to bite his tongue dealing with these prima donas and Canes-wannabe's who are more worried about their dance moves and twitter feeds.

As I said earlier this season-- the bigger problem are the players-- not the coaches.

YES WE NEED COACHING UPGRADES... but FIRST we need more committed DOGS on this team.

Go ahead and throw the hate--i can handle it.

Cane till i die mofos!

Half this staff, including Manny were here for three years -- I believe that makes them part of the problem if you think it is players you describe.

The first two losses this year make a "I can't coach" statement that anyone could see. Had lead very late in the fourth quarter in both games and choked just like he school of choice, fsu, did all those years against us. All they had to do is hold the lead for a few minutes at the end. Manny's defense couldn't do it. His supposed strength was not up the the simple task of making a stop.

Advertisement

uuuuh, k?

Manny knows this, too. Trust me. For a guy who is all about paying homage to Miami teams from the 80s/90s, Diaz is aware that Miami has only ever been good with a steady, white QB at the helm.

Manny knows this, too. Trust me. For a guy who is all about paying homage to Miami teams from the 80s/90s, Diaz is aware that Miami has only ever been good with a steady, white QB at the helm.

OK Rok
Your trolling is going a little too far.

For the 1000th time, Manny and his defensive staff have been here for 4 years. He is part of that cancer.

If this was a rebuilding year and Manny had to run a few prima donnas off the team, then why the F*CK did he spent the entire offseason swinging his **** around at everybody?

Advertisement
Back