...High maintenance....Low output..."

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Bam.... there is it is....

Do you Diaz-hater monkeys on CIS understand what "reading between the lines" mean?

It's a been a rebuilding year and you gotta go with the horses you have... which is what Coach Diaz and assistants had to deal with this year...

We got little prima donas who demand consolation plaques and guaranteed starting positions no matter how much they suck...

But the bullshyt is coming to an end...

Read between these lines:

"the QB competition is open for the bowl game" means our starting QB is a little p*ssy who demanded the starting job or he was going to transfer...leaving us with a crappy 2nd stringer in NKosi and a menstruating 3rd string QB too p*ssy-whipped to play football because he's worried about sucking his model GF's toes every time she demands it...

My gut also tells me Diaz has a secret 2020 QB commit or transfer in his sleeve as the back up plan and he's no longer going to bite his tongue dealing with these prima donas and Canes-wannabe's who are more worried about their dance moves and twitter feeds.

As I said earlier this season-- the bigger problem are the players-- not the coaches.

YES WE NEED COACHING UPGRADES... but FIRST we need more committed DOGS on this team.

Go ahead and throw the hate--i can handle it.

Cane till i die mofos!

Advertisement

Do you Diaz-hater monkeys on CIS understand what "reading between the lines" mean?

It's a been a rebuilding year and you gotta go with the horses you have... which is what Coach Diaz and assistants had to deal with this year...

We got little prima donas who demand consolation plaques and guaranteed starting positions no matter how much they suck...

"the QB competition is open for the bowl game" means our starting QB is a little p*ssy who demanded the starting job or he was going to transfer...leaving us with a crappy 2nd stringer in NKosi and a menstruating 3rd string QB too p*ssy-whipped to play football because he's worried about sucking his model GF's toes every time she demands it...

My gut also tells me Diaz has a secret 2020 QB commit or transfer in his sleeve as the back up plan and he's no longer going to bite his tongue dealing with these prima donas and Canes-wannabe's who are more worried about their dance moves and twitter feeds.

As I said earlier this season-- the bigger problem are the players-- not the coaches.

YES WE NEED COACHING UPGRADES... but FIRST we need more committed DOGS on this team.

Cane till i die mofos!

Your real dumb or a bad troll.

FD02DCB5-7274-4085-9BA5-C46BFDAB77AC.jpeg

Manny & the boys recruited half of whats in the stable. Thought they had some thoroughbreds. They recruited & developed a bunch of jackasses

Cane till i die mofos!

look Dan, don't be a slapdick. we know this is your account

Cane till i die mofos!

The things you are saying is exactly what im looking to see from coach diaz going into his 2nd year. He knows full well he lost the team and credibility with the way he handled the jw15 and transfer tate situations, and than to make matters worst, him and enos already following that up talking about the supposedly "special packages" they had for tate, lol. I said it than and im saying it now, using transfer tate in that gaytor game was a disgrace, than trying to act like transfer tate had anything to do with deejay dallas long touchdown run was even more disgraceful and disrespectful to deejay. I always said perry should have been the starter out the gate, he was the only True Hurricane qb on the roster prior to Matocha getting here, never complained, never theeatened to transfer, and came in ready when his number was called, loyal to his commitment to his brotha's. Like coach richt, i think coach diaz is about to dog walk jw15 now too as well. Let's see how True he is to UM when he's the back-up.

I think coach diaz got caught up in that "TNM" mantra, and it made the team soft. I dont think coach diaz is going to be that nice come next year, im sure he's feeling insulted, and betrayed by himself for trying to put wins over team principles by starting jw15 and we still lost. If he didnt learn nothing else, he should've learned why coach richt kept naming rosier the starter, i was happy when i saw coadh richt doing that, for one, it meant he was his own man, and 2, i knew he was trying to get his point across to the crybabies and elevate the mental game of perry, cach richt had already picked up on what he was dealing with in jw15. I honestly didnt think coach enos wanted to go with jarren which although i didnt like it, im starting to think thats why coach diaz let enos already dog em to the public. And maybe thats the only logical explanation of why enos already called the plays he did against the gaytors, so jw15 could get punished, if so, im wit that. Hopefully we start seeing "TNCd(= The New Coach diaz) real soon, especially after signing day!

Advertisement

Cane till i die mofos!

Diaz set the tone when he brought JT back, allowed JW to take days off, ok’d Martells leave of absence, takes Campbell back and rumors swirling he’s reached back to Hightower.

Diaz set the tone when he brought JT back, allowed JW to take days off, ok’d Martells leave of absence, takes Campbell back and rumors swirling he’s reached back to Hightower.

JT was a desperation move to shore up what he kew was going to be an epically weak offense-- was he wrong about that??

THINK about it...

All you haters have the "hate goggles on" so you want to interpret everything in the worst light...

For the rest of us fans who believe in these coaches-- we've been hearing the hidden messages since January that we were in trouble on Offense...

Yes the Defense sucked as well this year when they were suppose to be the STRENGTH... I already totally agreed that Baker is not the DC and it was clear when Manny returned to the defense they responded...

But i believe the prima-dona little bytches on this team-- aka JT, JW, Tate.... killed out team's morale midway into the season and they just decided they werent' goin to bust-*** for a ******-*** offensive team with little bytches on them.

Advertisement

Cane till i die mofos!
Clearly you weren't talking about a first grade in-class essay.

Cane till i die mofos!
Manny, how many accounts do you got on dis here site?

Advertisement
JT was a desperation move to shore up what he kew was going to be an epically weak offense-- was he wrong about that??

THINK about it...

All you haters have the "hate goggles on" so you want to interpret everything in the worst light...

For the rest of us fans who believe in these coaches-- we've been hearing the hidden messages since January that we were in trouble on Offense...

Yes the Defense sucked as well this year when they were suppose to be the STRENGTH... I already totally agreed that Baker is not the DC and it was clear when Manny returned to the defense they responded...

But i believe the prima-dona little bytches on this team-- aka JT, JW, Tate.... killed out team's morale midway into the season and they just decided they werent' goin to bust-*** for a ******-*** offensive team with little bytches on them.
Yes, he was wrong. When you make desperation moves before your first game, you failed.

Lmfao at crowning a QB battle between two dudes who’ve been “battling” for almost 2 plus years now

you’ve got a ****** who keeps quitting on the team
Another who is a bad teammate and fugged ones girl.... and also is inaccurate
and another who is addicted to the white girl and being whooped on his (I’ll admit I would be stuck too) hot model insta GF

Advertisement
Lmfao at crowning a QB battle between two dudes who’ve been “battling” for almost 2 plus years now

you’ve got a ****** who keeps quitting on the team
Another who is a bad teammate and fugged ones girl.... and also is inaccurate
and another who is addicted to the white girl and being whooped on his (I’ll admit I would be stuck too) hot model insta GF

This brother here gets it....

Trolls gotta troll. Rebuilding year? IF so, why not state it would be one before the season begins instead of hyping up TNM?

So you're brilliant coaching strategy coming into 2019 is: TNR---" "The New Rebuild"... and lose every recruit we lined up & lose our best players to the transfer portal?

This game is part strategy and part hype-- you gotta hype the players, the fans and the recruits.... it's a game of EMOTION byches....

You gotta get people to believe they can be the best... that's 50% of a coaches job.... AIN'T NO DENYING that.

Advertisement
Back