Hey, guess what? House music!

AllabouttheU95 here's another cool story you might like. My brothers first Album came about because my brother had his record going through the record pools way back in the day. Some Radio DJ out of Miami on power 95 or something like that got it and he started playing it on the weekends mix shows. It took off like wild fire after that and he signed with BMG Robbins ent group. Passion and Red Alert both ended up in the Movie Chasing Amy. We had to sue the first label to get my brother out of a go no where contract. After that we signed with a German label and it blew up over seas.

Advertisement
Before Ultra they would throw the WMC big party on the beach off 21st. The set I remember is Del the Funky Homosapien rapping off jungle beats. I believe the dj was spooky. Fun as F'...
That had to be cool to seeing Del rapping off jungle beats. I really like that drum and bass from the late 90's. The MCing is great for guys like Andy C, exc.

That had to be cool to seeing Del rapping off jungle beats. I really like that drum and bass from the late 90's. The MCing is great for guys like Andy C, exc.
Early mid-80s I was a pop and lock type. Years later, i walk into a break beat room late 90's and see a chick busting a serious pop and lock routine. I was hype...

This opening set gets me hard every time...and it was at Ultra! I highly recommend watching the first few minutes.

The Move for Me/ Enceladus mashup gives me the chills EVERY time. I was there dead center maybe 20 people back. God I love Kaskade.

Advertisement
watched this set during quarantine... absolutely banging start to finish. Master class from the legend
He's awesome. I'll be seeing him again sooner than later. I have a list of people to see, and places to go in 2021. LA, SF, Detroit (Movement), and Denver are on the list. Beta in Denver is supposed to be good. Sasha has done warehouse parties there. That would be awesome. The scene in California is pretty awesome.

Advertisement
He's awesome. I'll be seeing him again sooner than later. I have a list of people to see, and places to go in 2021. LA, SF, Detroit (Movement), and Denver are on the list. Beta in Denver is supposed to be good. Sasha has done warehouse parties there. That would be awesome. The scene in California is pretty awesome.
Biggest draw back for the scene in California for me is the clubs closing at 1:30-2 am. Just don’t get how LA closes at that time. But I’m spoiled spending a ton of time in Miami and nyc

AllabouttheU95 here's another cool story you might like. My brothers first Album came about because my brother had his record going through the record pools way back in the day. Some Radio DJ out of Miami on power 95 or something like that got it and he started playing it on the weekends mix shows. It took off like wild fire after that and he signed with BMG Robbins ent group. Passion and Red Alert both ended up in the Movie Chasing Amy. We had to sue the first label to get my brother out of a go no where contract. After that we signed with a German label and it blew up over seas.

Power 96

No Disco has been posted in this thread. Last week Glitterbox had another massive live stream. Here's NYC legend Jellybean Benitez rocking the decks

No Disco has been posted in this thread. Last week Glitterbox had another massive live stream. Here's NYC legend Jellybean Benitez rocking the decks

Oh my, Bro! You are a God! ^^^

Thank you for posting this! I’m working from home while listening to this, and these tunes have me doing a little side to side jig and a shoulder shake, while sitting in my chair

Advertisement
Biggest draw back for the scene in California for me is the clubs closing at 1:30-2 am. Just don’t get how LA closes at that time. But I’m spoiled spending a ton of time in Miami and nyc
I bet NYC is fun. I've never had a chance to see anyone up there.

Oh my, Bro! You are a God! ^^^

Thank you for posting this! I’m working from home while listening to this, and these tunes have me doing a little side to side jig and a shoulder shake, while sitting in my chair
Glad you enjoy! Disco was the main source of music that got me through the lockdown. Just can't beat the uplifting vocals and beats in a time like this.

Advertisement
What kind of bullshat is this? I see folks tKking about trip hop, but I see no mention of the GOAT trip hop group, Massive Attack!

Massive Attack is legendary. I love this one. I wish Hope Sandoval (Mazzy Star) did more on the electronic side of things.

Advertisement
Back