Heurtelou and Kamalu were "unblockable" during the bowl

Advertisement
Or you could argue they've been taught more in a week of practice than they learned here in 2 years.

only an idiot would believe that.

like I said the guys on here have no answer.

he's unblockable. now, who coached them up?>

cmon, you guys have the answer.

Only an idiot would believe that... Cuz its not like players dont leave her and do better, every freakin year, right?

So coaches cant teach our players new techniques to use in a week of bowl practices? That's implausible? Stfu. Your first porsts are to defend the worst coach in cane history.. You're a joke and your credibility is forever shot for even trying to argue this.

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

that must mean our SC coach who was fired must hav ebeen doing a good job, right?

cmon, you guys love to post articles tto try and bash the former coaches, but don't realize how stupid you look.

these guys musta been coached up and been well trained in the weight room!

to shut you up real quick. would you say they were unblockable this past season? and why would you say that this? face it lamo, they're being asked to do different things. like people have been saying. the talent was there but we had morons not utilizing it properly.

And you think you are smart Chickillo actually played late in season for Steelers at OLB as they took 40 uneeded pounds off him that previous staff had him gain. If you know anything about Canes great defenses it was speed killed not bulk.

Our problem wasn't how the players were developed. It was how they were used here, which is almost a crime.

Honestly, it was both development and scheme.

We all know "scheme" (using that word loosely) was lame. On the development side, Check this quote from Chickillo at the end of November:
"At Miami, they took away some of my quickness," Chickillo said. "The only thing they cared about was me gaining weight. I feel like the Steelers gave me back something I lost. I'm having fun playing football again." (Steelers rookie OLB Anthony Chickillo coming into his own in the Steel City - Behind the Steel Curtain)

The troll actually has a point here. It's continually been shown that al golden could find players, just couldn't figure out how to use them. This is really really promising for the new staff. It means some of these younger 'Golden Specials' actually used correctly may end up being an asset.

We consistently on this site write off all of the young golden specials, but there's no reason to think that it's possible that quite a few end up much better than originally thought. Players Like an armbrister, kamalu, hert, Gunter used in the right scheme are all great finds and hopefully will be players under Richt

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2471672 said:
The troll actually has a point here. It's continually been shown that al golden could find players, just couldn't figure out how to use them. This is really really promising for the new staff. It means some of these younger 'Golden Specials' actually used correctly may end up being an asset.

We consistently on this site write off all of the young golden specials, but there's no reason to think that it's possible that quite a few end up much better than originally thought. Players Like an armbrister, kamalu, hert, Gunter used in the right scheme are all great finds and hopefully will be players under Richt
If that troll actually said that then he would have a point. He is stressing that those guys were coached up to perform at the level they are playing at during these Bowl practices

While the data on the golden-dorito shell scheme is empirical, on balance I have to wonder what Allen Iverson would say about this topic. :topsy_turvy:

Advertisement
Lets not get ahesd of ourselves. This is the least talented All-Star game out there. The top NFL prospect, a d-lineman from USC was projected to be a 4 or 5th round pick by the espn analysts covering the practices.

Lets not get ahesd of ourselves. This is the least talented All-Star game out there. The top NFL prospect, a d-lineman from USC was projected to be a 4 or 5th round pick by the espn analysts covering the practices.

Drat. You stole my point. There is an exponential difference between the talent level of some of these all star game rosters. In this telecast they always tout a handful of players who were drafted a year earlier after playing in the game.

It's like gushing over a bunch of claimers in the walking ring and failing to differentiate them from the feature race bluebloods who will be in that same walking ring a half hour from now.

Regardless, Kamalu is an interesting prospect. I was disappointed he didn't improve more from midseason last year to the end of 2015. If he can find the absolute correct weight and proper team I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks for a while.

Heurtelou did make some advances this season. That's why I stopped picking on him after having so much fun in that regard in 2014. I saved that for Michael Wyche. I can't wait to read how far he'd have to drop to be unblockable. Maybe a middle school practice.

Heurtelou simply isn't much of an athlete. Our top defensive tackle returnees are a notch above but still limited by Canes standards. I can't wait until we have some legit freak ability at that position again so the sad adjustments can cease and the flash disruption returns.

wait they were unblockable?

so where are the kudo's to the coaching staff devloping them?

anyone?

cmon, can't have it both ways.

Or you could argue they've been taught more in a week of practice than they learned here in 2 years.

Only an idiot would believe that... Cuz its not like players dont leave her and do better, every freakin year, right?

So coaches cant teach our players new techniques to use in a week of bowl practices? That's implausible? Stfu. Your first porsts are to defend the worst coach in cane history.. You're a joke and your credibility is forever shot for even trying to argue this.

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

that must mean our SC coach who was fired must hav ebeen doing a good job, right?

cmon, you guys love to post articles tto try and bash the former coaches, but don't realize how stupid you look.

6-7, 58-0 to Clemson which could have been 100-0. u don't need articles

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

to shut you up real quick. would you say they were unblockable this past season? and why would you say that this? face it lamo, they're being asked to do different things. like people have been saying. the talent was there but we had morons not utilizing it properly.

ok, so no excuses this year, right?

when our SFL players who are extremel overrated esp chad thomas ***** the bed, no excuses, admit the SFL playuers SUCK.

I'll respond since even though you got banned again (must truly be the 6th or 7th time) and you'll probably be back as something very inconspicuous like, "YearbyWaltonFan," or, "Golden'sTaintKisser."

Your pea-brain keeps trotting out this hate for South Florida and its players because South Florida people, along with some delightful Hurricane fans nationwide, have bent you over the dining room table more than Golden did D'Onofrio and more than Kansas State did their defense. You are incapable, unwilling, or dumber than I thought by refusing to accept that your cult leader(s) took South Florida players, fattened them up like the witch did from Hansel and Gretel, and took away their strengths and its no surprise that as soon as players get away from Golden and company, they immediately perform better. It's almost like they weren't allowed to showcase their strengths and then with coaches who say, "Don't do ABC. Do XYZ." they can to actually produce. Stay mad, punta, and be butthurt over South Florida being better than you. You make New Jersey look worse than Al does.

To the real New Jersey Hurricane fans, I'm over sorry you have to endure the shame of having Golden and this ******* associated with your state. I know you guys have other great attributes like The Sopranos and Beefsteak tomatoes.

Advertisement
We heard the same dumb *** **** last year with chickillo during "bowl practice" , then he had a total of 3 snaps the whole season.

Bowl practice reports=Al goldens spring reports.

Don't be idiots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back