Heurtelou and Kamalu were "unblockable" during the bowl

Advertisement
:puzzled:...you gotta be ******* kidding me

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
No wonder why we couldnt get a big time DT commit to save our lives . They knew better

Advertisement
here come the practice reports again.

the same people crowned chick to be a good nfl player "in the right scheme" in the nfl.

PITT drafted him in the 5th then cut him for a 4th string RB. LOL

He looked good in dat practice report doe!!

the same people crowned chick to be a good nfl player "in the right scheme" in the nfl.

And some ******** lickers came to CIS under multiple screen names while getting repeatedly banned for being a dumb **** and trashing all the departing players to try oh so desperately to make it seem like Golden would break through now that those Me Guys were gone. After nearly all of those players proved that said multi-named poster was, in fact, the accused dumb ****, she (possibly he. The jury is still out) decided to hitch their wagon to Chickilo not setting the NFL on fire as supreme evidence that he/she was correct in their predictions, ignoring the multiple idiotic and false predictions he/she made before hand, and that it wasn't Golden's fault for his colossal failures as a coach and a human being. But when you have no life whatsoever and have to live with the former players running trains on your mom, sister, daughter, wife (more likely husband), and your grandma, I understand why somebody would want to try and use Chickilo as a desperate pathetic attempt to garner themselves some credence over the board when everything else that he/she said has failed and he/she has been justly obliterated for it.

So let's recap:

Accurate Predictions from CIS Board Members that Aren't Aguante's Multiple Identities: 9,382
Accurate Predictions from Aguante: 0.5. You don't get a full one.

And Chickilo was a 6th round pick, stupid. A quick Goolge search could do that for you. And after he was cut, that same playoff team picked him back up where he got PT at the end of the season while you sat at home just praying that the ex-players would fail so you could crown Golden all over again since, according to you, "Coach Golden is on his way to Coach of the Year," after the team started 3-0 and the other gem of, "Perryman will be a bust in the NFL."

Golden is gone. Soak up your tears and get over it and maybe try and root for the ex-players in the NFL since they represent the school and the program and have done more on both than Golden ever came close to doing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No denying Golden and Dorito were utter and complete idiots that stifled the development of the entire team. They kept doing the same things and getting the same results and wouldn't change. Definition of an IDIOT! I wish these kids well who played their entire career for The U under Golden. Hopefully unrestrained by idiots and with good coaching I hope they succeed.

wait they were unblockable?

so where are the kudo's to the coaching staff devloping them?

anyone?

cmon, can't have it both ways.

Advertisement

And some ******** lickers came to CIS under multiple screen names while getting repeatedly banned for being a dumb **** and trashing all the departing players to try oh so desperately to make it seem like Golden would break through now that those Me Guys were gone. After nearly all of those players proved that said multi-named poster was, in fact, the accused dumb ****, she (possibly he. The jury is still out) decided to hitch their wagon to Chickilo not setting the NFL on fire as supreme evidence that he/she was correct in their predictions, ignoring the multiple idiotic and false predictions he/she made before hand, and that it wasn't Golden's fault for his colossal failures as a coach and a human being. But when you have no life whatsoever and have to live with the former players running trains on your mom, sister, daughter, wife (more likely husband), and your grandma, I understand why somebody would want to try and use Chickilo as a desperate pathetic attempt to garner themselves some credence over the board when everything else that he/she said has failed and he/she has been justly obliterated for it.

So let's recap:

Accurate Predictions from CIS Board Members that Aren't Aguante's Multiple Identities: 9,382
Accurate Predictions from Aguante: 0.5. You don't get a full one.

And Chickilo was a 6th round pick, stupid. A quick Goolge search could do that for you. And after he was cut, that same playoff team picked him back up where he got PT at the end of the season while you sat at home just praying that the ex-players would fail so you could crown Golden all over again since, according to you, "Coach Golden is on his way to Coach of the Year," after the team started 3-0 and the other gem of, "Perryman will be a bust in the NFL."

Golden is gone. Soak up your tears and get over it and maybe try and root for the ex-players in the NFL since they represent the school and the program and have done more both than Golden ever came close to doing.

:rickflair2::kramer::Qft9gEw::eek:h_gif_kid::based-duke2::raylewis::reaction::chrispaulnoooo::XvfmlQQ::11263364213_e8bdef3

Kamalu is a guy I want the Panthers to draft.

He flashed a lot for the Canes considering the scheme. Very talented player.

Advertisement
Back