Heurtelou and Kamalu were "unblockable" during the bowl

Advertisement
wait they were unblockable?

so where are the kudo's to the coaching staff devloping them?

anyone?

cmon, can't have it both ways.

Or you could argue they've been taught more in a week of practice than they learned here in 2 years.

only an idiot would believe that.

like I said the guys on here have no answer.

he's unblockable. now, who coached them up?>

cmon, you guys have the answer.

Golden and O'nofrio were just making sure that NFL teams could stock their rosters full of Nordstrom type athletes at TJ Maxx's prices. All of our guys during their tenure were severely undervalued. smh. I'm Sooooo glad them muhfuccas gone!

Im not actually that surprised by Kamalu. He can be an "Allen Bailey" type in the right system. He **** sure looks the part. You cant tell me some NFL scout isnt going to look at him (6'5 290lbs with prob less then 10% body fat, long arms, mean streak) and wonder how the **** we couldnt use him better. I expect him to make a practice squad and eventually make a roster. He has an NFL build.

Hertelou does surprise me.

proxy.php

Advertisement

anyone?

Or you could argue they've been taught more in a week of practice than they learned here in 2 years.

I can think of at least 5-6 games last year that they were certainly blockable when UM needed it... who coached them then? yep you know the answer

JC

anyone?

Only an idiot would believe that... Cuz its not like players dont leave her and do better, every freakin year, right?

So coaches cant teach our players new techniques to use in a week of bowl practices? That's implausible? Stfu. Your first porsts are to defend the worst coach in cane history.. You're a joke and your credibility is forever shot for even trying to argue this.

Jump off a cliff.

anyone?

Only an idiot would believe that... Cuz its not like players dont leave her and do better, every freakin year, right?

So coaches cant teach our players new techniques to use in a week of bowl practices? That's implausible? Stfu. Your first porsts are to defend the worst coach in cane history.. You're a joke and your credibility is forever shot for even trying to argue this.

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

that must mean our SC coach who was fired must hav ebeen doing a good job, right?

cmon, you guys love to post articles tto try and bash the former coaches, but don't realize how stupid you look.

these guys musta been coached up and been well trained in the weight room!

i think kamalu will be a force. can't teach his measurable and was better than most people noticed this past season.

Advertisement

anyone?

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

that must mean our SC coach who was fired must hav ebeen doing a good job, right?

cmon, you guys love to post articles tto try and bash the former coaches, but don't realize how stupid you look.

to shut you up real quick. would you say they were unblockable this past season? and why would you say that this? face it lamo, they're being asked to do different things. like people have been saying. the talent was there but we had morons not utilizing it properly.

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

to shut you up real quick. would you say they were unblockable this past season? and why would you say that this? face it lamo, they're being asked to do different things. like people have been saying. the talent was there but we had morons not utilizing it properly.

ok, so no excuses this year, right?

when our SFL players who are extremel overrated esp chad thomas ***** the bed, no excuses, admit the SFL playuers SUCK.

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

when our SFL players who are extremel overrated esp chad thomas ****s the bed, no excuses, admit the SFL playuers SUCK.

yes no excuses. they better **** well produce. fools like you overestimate the talent across the nation. you don't have to be an elite nfl talent to be elite in college. that's why we see busts every year or guys that weren't even drafted that were studs in college. sadly we as UM fans believe you have to out talent everyone you play because we've had terrible coaching the past decade so we're conditioned to think that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

when our SFL players who are extremel overrated esp chad thomas ***** the bed, no excuses, admit the SFL playuers SUCK.

go away, mark.

anyone?

Why weren't they unblockable during their times at Miami? That should be the real question?

Why don't you go to the board of the team where D'Onofrio and Golden are? Oh wait, nevermind, they're still unemployed.

anyone?

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

Are you really trying to prop up a fired coach? A dude who was replaced by a TE coach that did a better job? You can't possibly think the previous staff was coaching this team to it's full potential. Holy **** a box of rocks would go undefeated against you in a checkers tournament!

Advertisement

anyone?

Jump off a cliff.

unblockable, right?

They were not unblockable here. How was they coached up when golden ran a 3-4 2gap system and in that bowl they are using 4-3 1gap. That shows how bad a coach golden and d'onofrio was for not using a scheme that fit the players strength.

here come the practice reports again.

the same people crowned chick to be a good nfl player "in the right scheme" in the nfl.

PITT drafted him in the 5th then cut him for a 4th string RB. LOL

He looked good in dat practice report doe!!

You are on your 5th or 6th name at this point.

I almost feel bad for you that your life is this pathetic.

These guys may actually get the benefit of the doubt from the NFL evaluating them since they played in such a terrible scheme.

Our problem wasn't how the players were developed. It was how they were used here, which is almost a crime.

Advertisement
Back