He's Getting Fired at the end of the Regular Season

Advertisement
Butch (not happening) and Schiano a possibility. Frankly at this point, I would welcome Butch as an immediate interim or anyone that could turn this thing around. It will be ugly Monday morning in the UM offices. IT's OVER.

butch is not involved with our program. therefore he would not be an “interim” the point of an interim coach is to hire someone who knows the players and can manage while the admin makes a decision

Yes Cristobal is on my list to, 3rd and Chudzinski 4th and Taggart 5th

1.) Wanstedt
2) Schiano
3) Cristobal
4) Chudzinski
5) Taggart

#1 is bielema but dont think we can get him

Since everyone seems to know what is going to happen, how about everyone decides to end all the negative talk and pull for the team the rest of the way? They can still go 9-3 and that is a fact. Kaaya comes back and we can do it.

Advertisement

1.) Wanstedt
2) Schiano
3) Cristobal
4) Chudzinski
5) Taggart

Lol at this list. You might as well throw Curtis Johnson and Whipple on this list.

Since everyone seems to know what is going to happen, how about everyone decides to end all the negative talk and pull for the team the rest of the way? They can still go 9-3 and that is a fact. Kaaya comes back and we can do it.

how about you get on you knees and suck my ****

Advertisement

1.) Wanstedt POTATOE
2) Schiano POTATOE
3) Cristobal POTATOE
4) Chudzinski POTATOE
5) Taggart POTATOE

Fixed

Until Al is gone, this team won't win a dam thing, lucky nobody from UM died yesterday.
Worst defeat in the ENTIRE HISTORY of UM... That means Al coached this years team to a point that they got beat worse then ANYONE to ever put on a UM jersey...
Al is 0-5 vs FSU
Never beat a team that finished top 25
Gave up the 2nd most yards rushing EVER at UM
Defended his BFF who coaches the defense after some of the worst performances EVER!
And is still coaching Miami!!
No I will not support anything UM until Al is fired!! Blake needs to go as well!!
No breaks from the pressure, cannot let Al off the hook.

Advertisement
Back