He's always be a joke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
they had zero issues with manny in the summer when he showed up to a booster event on a yacht or trolled FSu at a coaching clinic. if he turns it around, theyll love him again.

i agree bro. Thats why i said if we have another coaching search let some qualified individuals handle it not CIS lol

@Dwinstitles All gimmicks. hes a superfan we made coach. watch the first minute or so. His own players are laughing at him.

I'm all for criticizing the man (he's a joke), but you look silly when you completely misinterpret what they were saying in this clip. I did not infer what you did at all.

@Dwinstitles All gimmicks. hes a superfan we made coach. watch the first minute or so. His own players are laughing at him.

Not going to knock what he does as a DC, because he’s excellent at that. BUT I will knock his 💩 as* D coaches and him as a HC all day

If Mack would have let him handle all of the D for a bit probably would have saved his job

Advertisement
I get it yall dont like manny but this is just stupid to nitpick about

Yup.

No one was nitpicking any of this when he had a top-ranked defense the past few years.

Now, because he didn't hit the ground running with a team coming off 35-3 bowl loss to Wisconsin and was 7-9 since Pitt in 2017—revamping the entire offensive side of the ball—he's now a clown.

This fan base gets dumber and more-pathetic by the day.

Advertisement
What bet do u wanna make that we don’t lose to FIU??..are u willing to do that..No..and you don’t proof FIU would beat Ga Tech..it’s college football..only proof is if they actually played each other..have a good man

Advertisement
Back