He's always be a joke

Advertisement
Crazy lol

Cant believe the fans here ate this **** up man. The next hire i have to be careful af cause the next one u know everyone will make him god like in the first month

Nah the ones they made God’s was the ol coach and enos oh man you would have thought we were in the former Soviet Union with that progranda machine. How on gods green earth your mentees mess up your defenses. We all thought that they would just keep things the same. Why mess with it. #change#tnm#cursed

Advertisement
Nah the ones they made God’s was the ol coach and enos oh man you would have thought we were in the former Soviet Union with that progranda machine. How on gods green earth your mentees mess up your defenses. We all thought that they would just keep things the same. Why mess with it. #change#tnm#cursed
The D is basically the same besides dominant dt play. Its why diaz was a scrub d cord everywhere else. People keep acting like this isnt his d....its his d all the way. Players aint the same....safety talent improved a bit corners havent and dts havent. RJ and Willis disguised alot of ****.....thats why its always joes before x and os

Manny's next job?
cuban-cigar-rolling-in.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Dwinstitles All gimmicks. hes a superfan we made coach. watch the first minute or so. His own players are laughing at him.

This is one of the dumbest post i've seen, id rather a coach where cleats than come out wearing flip flops like i've seen from a highschool headcoach up north. Coach diaz the d-co at Miami was mostly on point, cant knock em, coach diaz the headcoach like expected is trying to find his way, and i said it from the beginning, especially for those that bashed and continue to bash coach richt, coach richt knew how to put a staff together, which is why he wasnt gone put up with the dweeb in flake james trying to recommend to him who to put on staff, basically told flake to GTFOH with that nonsense. That was the main thing, my question was, let's see if coach diaz can put a staff together on the level that coach richt did, and thus far the answer has been **** naw!

This is one of the dumbest post i've seen, id rather a coach where cleats than come out wearing flip flops like i've seen from a highschool headcoach up north. Coach diaz the d-co at Miami was mostly on point, cant knock em, coach diaz the headcoach like expected is trying to find his way, and i said it from the beginning, especially for those that bashed and continue to bash coach richt, coach richt knew how to put a staff together, which is why he wasnt gone put up with the dweeb in flake james trying to recommend to him who to put on staff, basically told flake to GTFOH with that nonsense. That was the main thing, my question was, let's see if coach diaz can put a staff together on the level that coach richt did, and thus far the answer has been **** naw!
you think saban, urban, dabo, etc are going to be running around in cleats? like butch said, i got a prop, its called your scholarship.
This is a party clown atmosphere, amari carter was on the sideline smiling and chatting it up as overtime was starting.
Diaz was an overrated DC. every good QB/OC combo ran numbers up on him and he did it wit hgoldens players who are mostly gone. Notice the regressing of all the kids he brought in? i dont see growth. nows hes recruiting lbs and dbs and cant break a 4.6 40. gtfoh.

All sizzle .... and NO steak . a coach that wears cleats ... LOL ... what kind of pathetic bull**** is that ?

Old Mack finally had to run Diaz off and fire his *** after his Texas D gave up a school record 550 yards rushing to BYU, a PASSING TEAM ! LMAO .... LET THAT SINK IN ! @bubbie72 @LustNCanes

But some IN-THE-KNOW Hurricane fan mentioned Boy Manny was a sacrificial lamb and all that. So, is there any degree of truth to that opinion?

Advertisement
I get it yall dont like manny but this is just stupid to nitpick about

Well, your boy Manny just had to open his mouth prior to the season, talking about this and that. And how Miami ISN'T in rebuilding mode and what not. So, now he's GETTING HIS COMEUPPANCE. In other words, he made his Orange and Green blanket covered bed! dUh

Coach Richt knew how to put a staff together???? Wtf are you talking about his staff wa a goddam joke.

Diaz running around in cleats is ironic given that HE NEVER PLAYED.

Advertisement
Back