He's always be a joke

you think saban, urban, dabo, etc are going to be running around in cleats? like butch said, i got a prop, its called your scholarship.
This is a party clown atmosphere, amari carter was on the sideline smiling and chatting it up as overtime was starting.
Diaz was an overrated DC. every good QB/OC combo ran numbers up on him and he did it wit hgoldens players who are mostly gone. Notice the regressing of all the kids he brought in? i dont see growth. nows hes recruiting lbs and dbs and cant break a 4.6 40. gtfoh.

Im not sure what your point is, but the facts dont back up your post, we had a top defense last year with coach diaz as the d-co, are you judging coach diaz the d-co or coach diaz the headcoach!

Advertisement
Im not sure what your point is, but the facts dont back up your post, we had a top defense last year with coach diaz as the d-co, are you judging coach diaz the d-co or coach diaz the headcoach!
really? FSU didnt run up first half numbers? LSU didnt make big plays? Wisconsin? BC raped us.
Name a good QB that he has shut down since hes been here?

Legit question, not trolling. How old are you? I admire your passion, but I think you don’t understand what a great defense is. If you didn’t watch teams like 2003, 2001, 1994, 1991, then your assessment of a top defense is deeply misguided.

Advertisement
really? FSU didnt run up first half numbers? LSU didnt make big plays? Wisconsin? BC raped us.
Name a good QB that he has shut down since hes been here?

Here's what you can do, actually watch UM games and learn football. What was our defensive rankings from 2016 to 2018. What was our offensive and punting game rankings during that same time!

Here's what you can do, actually watch UM games and learn football. What was our defensive rankings from 2016 to 2018. What was our offensive and punting game rankings during that same time!
I been watching UM games for 30 years. I know i see teams tearing us apart across the middle. i dont care about our rankings when we run up numbers on crappy teams. NAME me a good QB/OC combo that manny has shut down?

Advertisement
Legit question, not trolling. How old are you? I admire your passion, but I think you don’t understand what a great defense is. If you didn’t watch teams like 2003, 2001, 1994, 1991, then your assessment of a top defense is deeply misguided.

You never seen me say we had a Great defense, i said we had a top defense. With the way the game is refereed to today, they actually finally took out alot of the Miami style of defense, but even still, we didnt do bad the last 2 years. Coach diaz is the 1st d-co since shannon to actually bring some form of fear back to that side of the ball. Let's be real, you cant compare todays defense with any of the Great UM defenses if we going individual players, but last year's defense made its mark with no punting game and no offense, they put their names on the UM defensive map!

Teams with genuinely good offenses tear us up. Our stats look good in part because we play teams with poor offenses.

I been watching UM games for 30 years. I know i see teams tearing us apart across the middle. i dont care about our rankings when we run up numbers on crappy teams. NAME me a good QB/OC combo that manny has shut down?

Once again, watch the games, what was our offensive and puntiing ranlings last year!

Advertisement
The D is basically the same besides dominant dt play. Its why diaz was a scrub d cord everywhere else. People keep acting like this isnt his d....its his d all the way. Players aint the same....safety talent improved a bit corners havent and dts havent. RJ and Willis disguised alot of ****.....thats why its always joes before x and os
If it was joes over x’s&o’s we wouldn’t lose to gt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back