Herman the "clear leader" for South Carolina job

You guys do realized that most of these stories are put out by agents trying to raise the profile of their clients, and/or websites looking for more hits?

Herman can have his pick of jobs, AFTER his 12th game at Houston. My sense is, Texas will want him badly.

Advertisement
I think if Southern Cal offered he would go there. They won't offer. The Trojans are after a marquee name. This is Pat Hayden's last roll of the dice. People out there are talking about bringing Pete Carroll back. I think they make the reach for Kelly, but that's just me.

Agreed. Haden is on thin ice himself. He's either going to go for the huge splash "name" hire or beg a "Trojan that understands Los Angeles" like Del Rio or Fisher to come back.

You guys do realized that most of these stories are put out by agents trying to raise the profile of their clients, and/or websites looking for more hits?

Herman can have his pick of jobs, AFTER his 12th game at Houston. My sense is, Texas will want him badly.

Also, they tend to be made up by the media as well. Sure, sources say Herman is in talks with South Carolina. Why not say it? All you have to do is say "sources" and it is "legit".

Herman destroyed this same Vanderbilt team that's up 7-6 in third quarter against the gators.

Herman vs Strong I'll take Herman. Strong is seriously ****ting the bed this year. Both defensively and offensively.

Advertisement
Good. No MAC coaches

Nope. Watching Houston vs Cincinnati and once again Herman has them boys playing hard/aggressive.

Against Cinncinati. LMAO

You mean one of the teams that beat us? Houston and Cincinnati have about the same talent level so it should be a good game. Tubberville is a good coach as well. But I started watching Houston the last few games and they play hard, unlike our soft *** d that has us barely beating Virginia. The guy is unproven for sure but he is a hot name for a reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back