Herman and Houston

Herman is the truth. I don't give a **** what anyone says.

Advertisement
Even if Miami hired Herman we would not have been able to keep him when texas / auburn / LSU / usc come calling with lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Richt is going here for good

Herman right now man is looking like he would of been a monster choice even over butch and anyone else. Hes the real deal and wherever he goes he can make any program monstrous

All you f'ing clowns get this:

HE DID NOT WANT TO BE A CANE.

Apparently the Miami job wasn't good enough for him.

So, guess what? FŪCK HIM. Dead to me. I hope he gets the Zika.

We've got a Hall of Fame coach that is a proven winner over time.

one of the few posters who seems to have some loyalty and some common sense. Glad to know some still exists.

as for the rest of you middle school educated bums....go walk around Wynwood with no shirt and in shorts for a couple hours

one of the few posters who seems to have some loyalty and some common sense. Glad to know some still exists.

as for the rest of you middle school educated bums....go walk around Wynwood with no shirt and in shorts for a couple hours

Well at least you didn't say go walk around Wilton Manors like that.

Advertisement

Herman might be one of the best coaches ever with a 14 game record.

Who the fūck cares. He'll never be a cane.

But sure, let's have a multiple page thread sucking him off.

What a bunch of prisoner-of-the-moment clowns

First and foremost, Mark Richt is a "good" coach; let's see what he does in a new situation before claiming him as the best option. I will also say pump the brakes on Herman at least for now, but let's not downplay the fact that he has transformed an average team into one of the better squads in the nation. They're playing toe-to-toe with the #3 team in the nation right now with inferior talent.

Not being adversarial here but i'm just wondering what the definition of your "good" is.
Maybe it's better than my "good", which is a top 20-30 coach.
I don't know how you can have him out of your top 10-15.

Advertisement

Plain and simple.

First and foremost, Mark Richt is a "good" coach; let's see what he does in a new situation before claiming him as the best option. I will also say pump the brakes on Herman at least for now, but let's not downplay the fact that he has transformed an average team into one of the better squads in the nation. They're playing toe-to-toe with the #3 team in the nation right now with inferior talent.

Not being adversarial here but i'm just wondering what the definition of your "good" is.

There's at least five great/elite coaches:
1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

6-25 are "good" coaches imo.

Herman will be the next Saban, Meyer, etc if....He sticks around college football. I don't know what he wants besides what he's said already, he staying at Houston. As long as that happens, they'll be a force.

To the fellow that said he wasn't impressed since the two bignTexas schools are down, does that mean you weren't impressed when we were good and the other two FL bugs were down? Considering they don't play in the same conference and both schools still to this point have outrecruited Houston, what?

Stoops needs to move on from OU as our coach needed to from UGA. His team was manhandled today.

Advertisement

1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

OK got it.
Then I would agree with you.
I have a "Very good" designation for those guys your 6-20 "good" range.

1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

Shaw is not an elite coach.

Since this thread is about other teams...

GT beat BC today by converting a 4th and 19 pass on the final game winning drive. They scored with 0:39 left.
240 total yards, 2.8 yards per rush., 12 first downs.

Advertisement
FSU will go after Herman hard after we run Jumbo out of town.

Hoping USC wets the bed this season and they can Helton.

1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

Shaw is "very good".

Shaw, 1st 5 years:
54-14 (.794), 3 Division Titles, 3 Conference Titles, 4 top-10 finishes.
Richt, 1st 5 years:
52-13, (.800), 3 Division Titles, 2 Conference Titles, 4 top-10 finishes.

1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

Shaw is "very good".

Shaw, 1st 5 years:
Richt, 1st 5 years:

I agree.

Shaw is in the "very good" category.

1. Urban Meyer
2. Nick Saban
3. David Shaw
4. Jim Harbaugh
5. Gary Patterson

Shaw is "very good".

Shaw, 1st 5 years:
Richt, 1st 5 years:

You have a point there.

Advertisement
Back