Here Y’all Go Lol

Of course you do. You want the last 2 years’ body of work tossed and left to 1 game. If the d doesn’t get cucked in the game, you and the 8-2 bro boys will circle the Manny wagons defending his decision to keep Baker and can Rumph.

@The Franchise any doubt?

Not really, I'm just a fan that wants the university I love to win.
It's my opinion that what he'll do. Don't care either way, just win.
Wanted Davis to win, Coker, Shannon, Golden, Diaz and whoever is the next coach that's who I will support.
Like Winslow said I don't care about no one but this U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything other than the scenario I laid out, and it's meaningless. This team is going nowhere with the Manure/Baker scheme and stewardship of the defense.

The defense has been mediocre to a joke for all but one year of Manure's time here. Any time we face a team with a decent QB and/or a decent OC, they shred us unmercifully. People jazzed their diapers over Manure because he improved the D from the toilet it was under Doritos.

Problem is people forget that this program was built on MUCH better defenses than any Manure has ever fielded. The Doritos era was definitely the outlier. Remember when fans used to kill Shannon for fielding defenses ranked 11th? LOL. Times have changed.

serious question: would you take randy shannon as your DC?

he's an interpersonal disaster, and not HC material. i get that. but the dude knows defense. so, would you take him?

serious question: would you take randy shannon as your DC?

he's an interpersonal disaster, and not HC material. i get that. but the dude knows defense. so, would you take him?
I think he's superior to the guys we have now. I'd go in a different direction, but if it was either Manure/Baker or R. Lannard Shannon, I'm going with Shannon.

Not really, I'm just a fan that wants the university I love to win.
It's my opinion that what he'll do. Don't care either way, just win.
Wanted Davis to win, Coker, Shannon, Golden, Diaz and whoever is the next coach that's who I will support.
Like Winslow said I don't care about no one but this U.
I don’t doubt your support. But I’ve seen the same statements form several posters who have been known to be very defensive of Manny and it seems like that’s where it’s going.

I think he's superior to the guys we have now. I'd go in a different direction, but if it was either Manure/Baker or R. Lannard Shannon, I'm going with Shannon.

agreed.

listen sabag the teabag gave up 700 yards to lane kiffin. even the best can be had. that's football. but randy shannon can coordinate a defense. that i'm certain. is he bill arnsparger?? no. but he's not marc d'onofrio either.

Advertisement
I don’t doubt your support. But I’ve seen the same statements form several posters who have been known to be very defensive of Manny and it seems like that’s where it’s going.

And from the outside looking in, I think that's where is going.
Doesn't mean I support it or agree with it.
I support the U. But complaining on this forum won't change the actions of Manny nor anyone else at the university.

I wonder how many people expected Baker to say, “I’m worried about my job. Diaz says if I allow over 200 rushing yards in this week’s game, I’m fired. Also, he has announced he will be calling the game after half time if we are losing. Let’s go Canes.”

Advertisement
Banda likely to flee for a DC job, taking Patke. Stroud to retire for health reasons. Rumph to be cut loose. It's a rebuild on D. Only question is whether Baker is given the chance to do it. Considering the loss of 'manny's guys' underneath him, it's hard to see how that is a good choice. But unfortunately, Manny's known a few bad choices before.
Mindy has fired more Corches' than he has wins......great coach evaluater

I'm more skeptical than some a yall. His offensive redo was not sensitive for him because he ain't the offensive coach and so he didn't internalize the failure. Blame Enos, move on. Get rid of Enos's guys and keep the locals. That's easy and obvious.

Manny is close to Baker and Manny knows its his D that has failed. So what does he do without baker? Who even wants to work for manny on D without control? It's a mess for him.

Manny coulda had Highsmith, but he is too weak to take help from people who could be a threat.
Can't blame Manny in regards to Highsmith considering how much control he was apparently demanding over the program. However, I don't see how hiring a new DC would be perceived as a threat.

E757F441-96D4-4796-9911-46682538AD1F.jpeg

Advertisement
Can't blame Manny in regards to Highsmith considering how much control he was apparently demanding over the program. However, I don't see how hiring a new DC would be perceived as a threat.
I don't agree with that at all. Manny should have been begging Highsmith to come. Blake James is the guy whose power was being reduced. Manny's job is to coach, and Highsmith would have helped him in so many ways. If Manny doesn't realize yet that a weak, clueless AD is not conducive to a strong FB program, he's not as smart as his supporters claim.

Advertisement
Back