Here Y’all Go Lol

Advertisement
Smart people do. They don't call me The Teacher for nothing, dear friend.
It’s true though. As usual, you just get it. When people say there will be changes on the Defense, it doesn’t excite me too much because idk wtf that even means? If Patke and Rumph are gone but Baker isn’t then it’s pinga. In addition, if Baker is gone then my next question is, will the next DC be legit and bring their own system and people? If not, it’s groundhogs day.

Advertisement
Then Diaz will be fired. He won't win the big game next year. He will lose to unc and Bama bare minimum. **** might lose to Meatchicken steak or he's playing it close to the vest
You’re right except for the fired part...who’s going to fire him? James? That’s funny

Advertisement
Banda likely to flee for a DC job, taking Patke. Stroud to retire for health reasons. Rumph to be cut loose. It's a rebuild on D. Only question is whether Baker is given the chance to do it. Considering the loss of 'manny's guys' underneath him, it's hard to see how that is a good choice. But unfortunately, Manny's known a few bad choices before.

Giving Baker a shot under that scenario doesn't make sense though. He certainly hasn't earned it given this year's performance. He also doesn't recruit. Banda was the only guy who could recruit on defense. That major void has to be filled with someone with a little more bonafides than a guy like Baker.

I think it sets up pretty well for Manny to make the moves he needs to revamp the defense in your scenario due to Banda's likely departure.

2 joints to the head prediction: Radio is coming back. Tell me that isn't something our ADept. Wouldn't pull...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back