Here Y’all Go Lol

Advertisement
778 yards...
25FE8699-D50D-4EE9-BA1E-2C5209964EEC.gif

Advertisement
There will be changes made to the D staff. The question is whether they will be meaningful or not. Firing Rump and some other position coach is window dressing. Meaningles. The only truly meaningful change is Manure handing the D to a quality autonomous DC and getting out of his way. He doesn't do that, and he's gone very soon.

I'm a lawyer in Miami and I know Manny Diaz Esq, who manure's daddy. senior is an old school and former miami politician and political operative and is now considered a fixer as a lawyer. he also loves his son and they are close. manure listens to daddy.

knowing this dynamic and nothing else, daddy is chirping in manure's ear and saying this is a one more year gig son unless you become an assassin. im betting manny junior listens to daddy and is an assassin. my 2 cents.

Advertisement
But yeah, to be honest, dont grasp at straws. Please.

I am asking you to not do it, so dont do it.

Y’all reading into coach speak lol. Hilarious. He literally said nothing.
I would consider myself an expert in Belichick press conferences.

When he once went "Seattle" seven times in a row, that was more telling than the Baker press conference.

Advertisement
There will be changes made to the D staff. The question is whether they will be meaningful or not. Firing Rump and some other position coach is window dressing. Meaningles. The only truly meaningful change is Manure handing the D to a quality autonomous DC and getting out of his way. He doesn't do that, and he's gone very soon.
Banda likely to flee for a DC job, taking Patke. Stroud to retire for health reasons. Rumph to be cut loose. It's a rebuild on D. Only question is whether Baker is given the chance to do it. Considering the loss of 'manny's guys' underneath him, it's hard to see how that is a good choice. But unfortunately, Manny's known a few bad choices before.

I mean... We already know IF there will be any changes, it'll be AFTER the bowl. What y'all expect Manny to say? This is absolutely nothing to report.

Advertisement
Banda likely to flee for a DC job, taking Patke. Stroud to retire for health reasons. Rumph to be cut loose. It's a rebuild on D. Only question is whether Baker is given the chance to do it. Considering the loss of 'manny's guys' underneath him, it's hard to see how that is a good choice. But unfortunately, Manny's known a few bad choices before.
Anything other than the scenario I laid out, and it's meaningless. This team is going nowhere with the Manure/Baker scheme and stewardship of the defense.

The defense has been mediocre to a joke for all but one year of Manure's time here. Any time we face a team with a decent QB and/or a decent OC, they shred us unmercifully. People jazzed their diapers over Manure because he improved the D from the toilet it was under Doritos.

Problem is people forget that this program was built on MUCH better defenses than any Manure has ever fielded. The Doritos era was definitely the outlier. Remember when fans used to kill Shannon for fielding defenses ranked 11th? LOL. Times have changed.

I don't care if they fire Baker if Diaz doesn't surrender the defensive side of the ball to someone doing something completely different than what Diaz runs. That defense will never work against teams with top tier talented OL's. His system is bunk as **** and needs to be abandoned. I don't think he'll fire Baker, he would be firing his defensive system.

We should be running a 3-4, find me that guy.

He literally saw what brining in fresh ideas does with bringing in Lashlee, if he can’t see that with the defense — he’s dead food.

Advertisement
Back