Herbstreit

**** Herbstreit

herbstreit-george-fiesta-bowl.png

If Mike IrvinG was on the sideline, he'd be doing the same thing.

In the heat of the moment, everyone is a little biased.

Advertisement
Fck the Big Ten. Most overhyped pos conference in football. I tried to tell everyone last year, but they wouldn't listen because their ears were clogged with Hypebaugh's ****. Then, Clemson ripped all the limbs off everyone from Meth Town in the playoffs, and suddenly everyone realized the media had sold them a giant bag of hype on the Big Ten all year. Fcking lemmings.

Advertisement
Fck the Big Ten. Most overhyped pos conference in football. I tried to tell everyone last year, but they wouldn't listen because their ears were clogged with Hypebaugh's ****. Then, Clemson ripped all the limbs off everyone from Meth Town in the playoffs, and suddenly everyone realized the media had sold them a giant bag of hype on the Big Ten all year. Fcking lemmings.

Thank you! The big ten is an overrated conference. Stop being media sheep and repeating what they say about the big ten.

Advertisement
Herbstreit and Dez are the only two college football broadcasters/analysts who don't hate us.

Last edited:
I hate OSU with the best of them, but I do believe they should be #1 right now. Especially since Michigan is in sort of a rebuilding year and shouldn't be nearly as difficult as last year according to their insiders. With that said I will be looking at the box score every Saturday and hoping that OSU got destroyed.

Advertisement
He's biased towards OSU* but not otherwise, imo.

No reason to pick them this year after how badly they got spanked last year in playoffs and didnt even win their own conference.

Herbie is one of the best analysts in CFB. Over the past 10 yrs I cant think of one guy who consistently (almost homerish) picks us to do better than we actually do. No issues.

Advertisement
Love to see Canes against Clemson or FSU for championship but got the feeling we're finally gonna get Ohio State against Alabama..

I have zero issues with Herbstreit in the grand scheme of college football punditry. It's a cesspool and dude isn't perfect but he stands with a limited few that are actually knowledgeable and don't have an obvious agenda. This is all irrelevant now too as I can see him revising his pick later in the year and choosing us OVER his F*ckeyes in the National Championship.

Advertisement
Back