Herbstreit

All I know is that Alabama ex QB McElroy loves some Mark Walton and the Canes. He was just praising us on espnU again today

[TWEET]900516331640029184[/TWEET]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Go Canes! 🙌 <a href="https://t.co/iazhAlYiy8">pic.twitter.com/iazhAlYiy8</a></p>— G (@The_U1) <a href="https://twitter.com/The_U1/status/900516331640029184">August 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Advertisement
**** Herbstreit

herbstreit-george-fiesta-bowl.png

Wow.... Him cheering for the school he went to, played for and graduated from is weak? Ooook... But still.... **** osu

Fvck You for defending him, go suck Urbans nuts

If he was a Miami guy we would defend him - I think he is one of the best on TV and wants to see Miami come back

PS If your were not a Miami fan that night you were cheering for OSU

You know da Canes have been through hard times when some of us are rooting for FSU to win a game and others are glorifying Kirk Herbstreit for saying nice things about Miami.

UM's return to the top can't happen soon enough.

Advertisement
Really, of all the guys on ESPN to hate on, you pick Herbstreit?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Herb is a closet U fan

I live about 20 Minutes away from where Suckeyestreit played High School ball. His dad was on Woody Hayes' O$Uck staff...If anybody has blinders on, it's the people who think Suckeyestreit is anything but a sucknut and ESECPN shill.

In defense of the B1G, Michigan was THIS Close to scoring an upset of Free Shoes at Hard Rock before their Special Teams melted down and gave the game away to FSU's return man.

That said, once the Canes become the "it" school for top South Florida recruits again, the well will run dry for Urban and Harbaugh.

Advertisement
Don't understand some of the hate for Herbie. He's always had a favorable opinion of us, until it was not just possible any more.
Picking OSU for a NC is not really a big stretch or having FSU in the playoffs seems very possible.

I love Herbie, he is one of the fairest guys in the media. Fair to the point he had to move from Columbus because he didn't pick Osu one time. Dude lives in Nashville.

Advertisement
I love Herbie, he is one of the fairest guys in the media. Fair to the point he had to move from Columbus because he didn't pick Osu one time. Dude lives in Nashville.

Do you fall for ESPN's disinformation campaigns everytime? That was the cover story for him to move closer (i.e. the South) to the teams/info he needed moving forward (this was when ESPN was in the midst of becoming ESECPN...His loyal local Suckeyestreiters put the word out "not to worry" that the "harsh Buckeye fan base criticism" was being used to enhance Herbie's "perception" as being unbiased). Obviously, in your case, it worked.

Let's see what help ole' Herbie has done for Miami:

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

How is that for "helping The []_[]?"

Let's not forget his nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?), our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere" (sure looks better than that gray, ugly Horse****shoe in Columbus).

Suckeyestreit knows that if he keeps his (backhanded) compliments of Miami going, it will help his boy Urbie secure the South Florida talent he needs to keep the $$$ rolling at O$U...The last thing he wants is a re-surgent []_[]! But don't take my word for it, take Herbie's:

"They're 53-4 since Urban has been there. 53-4!!!!!"

21Eiqck.jpg

Yeah, but you guys living miles away know better than I, right? Since Herbie so dissed O$Uck, I'm sure you guys think his old High School in Centerville has disowned him and never talks about him. You would be sadly mistaken.

Use your good 'Cane fan/alum brains...Don't be stupid, blind or both.

I predict Urban Meyer will bolt for The Golden Showers at midseason. He will milk his heart condition again saying there are better cardiologists in South Bend.

No other reason for ND to keep Brian Kelly. He should have been gone at seasons end.

Advertisement
Back