Herbie just said....

This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

It's because of the way we lost the ACC CHAMPIOSHIP GAME. Alot of people spent alot of money to go to that game and the way we lost left a bad taste in people's mouth. I'm a season ticket holder and I decided to skip it also.

So what you're saying is that you're a front-runner, not really a fan.

Advertisement
This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

It's because of the way we lost the ACC CHAMPIOSHIP GAME. Alot of people spent alot of money to go to that game and the way we lost left a bad taste in people's mouth. I'm a season ticket holder and I decided to skip it also.

Exactly.

Tons of Wisky fans at southbeach yesterday.

When we were up at the ACC title game, all you saw were Canes fans roaming the streets looking for bars and places to eat. Clemson fans didn't do the tourist thing, they drove in the next day.

Wisconsin will send a nice crowd I'm sure, they travel well.

But it won't be anything 50-50.

Probably 65% Miami, 25% Wisconsin and like 10% scattered fans who just got comps.

It sounds more like they weigh the possible entertainment value of an event before committing to attending.

Advertisement

It sounds more like they weigh the possible entertainment value of an event before committing to attending.

Which in this case it sounds like they are a front-runners.

That is exactly what a front runner is you idiot.

Lol front-runner!!!! How a Miami season ticket holder be a front-runner???

Advertisement
Because you’re skipping the biggest bowl we’ve had in years. That’s why they called you a front runner. You supported the team when it looked like they going to the playoffs but now as soon as they lose, you skipping the game.

I’m speaking for them, lol

Look at this stupid shxt smh

Lol front-runner!!!! How a Miami season ticket holder be a front-runner???

You answered your own question above.

I kinda feel like Badger fans aren't as excited about the Orange Bowl as they should be, as well, and based on the Badger message boards a lot of fans who typically travel for the bowl game aren't this year.

God is punishing us for our fecklessness with a vicious onslaught of the Polar Vortex. 20 below windchill in Chicago. Your eyeballs freeze walking three or four blocks to the liquor store. On the other hand, you can buy warm beer and it's ice cold by the time you get home.

Advertisement
Because you’re skipping the biggest bowl we’ve had in years. That’s why they called you a front runner. You supported the team when it looked like they going to the playoffs but now as soon as they lose, you skipping the game.

I’m speaking for them, lol

Yeah Ok I'm busted!!! I renewed my season tickets back in January because I knew we were going to have a chance to make the playoffs. Even though Kaaya had just declared for the NFL draft and we didn't even know who our QB would be. You got me!!! Oh and btw I've been a season ticket holder for years and attendance really picked up this year so I guess all those people are front-runners too. Lol whatever I'll be it I've been called much worse. Enjoy the game

Not going to be a true home game for Miami and Wisconsin will have at least 50% of the fans. So, there’s that.

Definitely not going to be half Wisconsin but also definitely not going to be like a true home game for us. I’ve been to three two other orange bowl games we have been in. Maybe we have 40k fans there.

40000 canes fan will be more than loud enough

Advertisement

What a sorry *** fanbase we have.
SMH

Advertisement
Back