Herbie just said....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Not going to be a true home game for Miami and Wisconsin will have at least 50% of the fans. So, there’s that.

Advertisement
Not going to be a true home game for Miami and Wisconsin will have at least 50% of the fans. So, there’s that.

Cool story. It shouldn’t matter. Our kids need to learn to ball out regardless of where we are playing. I’m sure Wisky will travel very well. Who wouldn’t want to make a holiday trip in the dead of winter down to Miami?

Remember when ND was going to pack 40% of the stadium?

It’s like people just ignore reality when it comes to the canes.

Advertisement
We will shut them up quickly. Well unless Manny goes full ****** again playing zone coverage and makes Wisky’s QB look like Bart Starr..

Advertisement

Definitely not going to be half Wisconsin but also definitely not going to be like a true home game for us. I’ve been to three two other orange bowl games we have been in. Maybe we have 40k fans there.

How does Kirk Herbstreit know who bought the tickets?

I like the guy, but he still doesn't get it.

I remember the UM-UF game in (pre-renovation) Joe Robbie Stadium a few years ago, pre-Richt, and we managed to out-noise the Gaytor fans who had "at least 50%" of the tickets.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I remember the UM-UF game in (pre-renovation) Joe Robbie Stadium a few years ago, pre-Richt, and we managed to out-noise the Gaytor fans who had "at least 50%" of the tickets.

UF didn't have 50% of the tickets. They had like 15%. I was shocked at few UF fans there were.

Apparently Kirby has some super secret inside person who’s sharing sales info with him but no one else.
I’m never surprised at the length people will go to disparage Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back