Herbie just said....

I've seen a lot of Wisky fans in Brickell yesterday and today. Seems they traveled pretty well. Even so, it'll be 70/30 Canes fans.

Advertisement
If I lived in Wisky & could afford a trip to Miami for New Year's, I'd be on the first flight out.

Doesn’t matter. Guarantee Wisky fat ***** won’t be loud like Canes fans.
Too busy gorging themselves on cheese fries and milk

Advertisement
It would be a major disappointment if Manny does that again.

We will shut them up quickly. Well unless Manny goes full ****** again playing zone coverage and makes Wisky’s QB look like Bart Starr..

Bart Starr?!!?

Man, I would welcome that. Having the opposing QB look like Bart Starr would be a lot easier to handle than what the UVA QB looked like last time the Canes played at home.

Went to ACC game and was disappointed, but still going today and we are going to be at least 20 at our tailgate.

Why would anyone within a 2-3 hour radius skip the friggin Orange Bowl?

We haven’t been to a major bowl game since the 2003 season, and we got people skipping the bowl game?

No hotels, very cheap tickets. I don’t get it at all.

Make last minute decisions get your butt to the game, very affordable!

Tickets aren’t cheap. $100 for upperdeck is ridiculous and parking will be expensive too. Still, no excuse to not be a sellout.
They are under $70 on StubHub. No excuses

Advertisement
This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

That ugly road loss to lowly Pittsburgh, and that BEAT DOWN by Clemson left an AWFUL FOUL PUTRID taste in the mouths of Miami fandom across South Florida.:Qft9gEw: So that's why there's no genuine party buzz akin to mighty ND and Va. Tech. hUh.

The bottom line: I hope the Cane players are READY TO PLAY. Otherwise mighty Wisconsin could put a shameful BEAT DOWN on the Canes akin to what Clemson did!:sanford: OUCH.

This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

It's because of the way we lost the ACC CHAMPIOSHIP GAME. Alot of people spent alot of money to go to that game and the way we lost left a bad taste in people's mouth. I'm a season ticket holder and I decided to skip it also.

This is why we have ****ty fans. It’s the ****ing Orange Bowl game against the #6 team in the country. I took the entire fam to that trip in NC and spent a lot of money to attend that abortion of a game, I’m still going tonight.

U obviously are quite wealthy and what not.:larryd:

Advertisement
Remember when ND was going to pack 40% of the stadium?

It’s like people just ignore reality when it comes to the canes.

This. That whole week every hosts on ESPNU radio was saying it's going to be like a ND home game! And we all see how that turned out!

Last edited:
Remember when ND was going to pack 40% of the stadium?

It’s like people just ignore reality when it comes to the canes.

This. That whole week every hosts on ESPNU radio was saying it's going to be like a ND home game! And we all see how that turned out!

Wisconsin travels BETTER than mighty Notre Dame. So the stadium will have thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of Red clad northern good ol' boys and good ol' girls. :thumbsup_kid: huh.

Advertisement
Didn’t somebody say in another thread they had only sold 7000 tickets of their allotment?

I did. Madison paper said they sold 7500 out of their allotment as of Christmas. I don't think it's true, nor do I really care, I was just passing along what he said.

A lot of fans will buy their tix from sources other than the university allotment to avoid the alumni association fees/dues/etc.

I've seen a lot of Wisky fans in Brickell yesterday and today. Seems they traveled pretty well. Even so, it'll be 70/30 Canes fans.

Brickell, huh? I was at the window at Latin America in Miami Lakes this morning and saw at least a dozen Canes fans wearing Canes gear in a 10 minutes span of time.

There’s no way they show up more than ND did. Notre dame travels and we have plenty of domers that live in sofla. Problem wont be their #’s. Problem will be miami fans dont show up how they should. Acccg deflated this board and as said, there’s been zero buzz.

Who cares, it’s the fact our kids should not be distracted with south beach stuff!! Still going to have other advantages

Advertisement
Back