Herbie just said....

This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

Advertisement
This game definitely has zero buzz locally. Nothing like the VT and ND game. I hope Miami fans show up. I have many friends who are season ticket holders who are skipping this game.

It's because of the way we lost the ACC CHAMPIOSHIP GAME. Alot of people spent alot of money to go to that game and the way we lost left a bad taste in people's mouth. I'm a season ticket holder and I decided to skip it also.

Why would anyone within a 2-3 hour radius skip the friggin Orange Bowl?

We haven’t been to a major bowl game since the 2003 season, and we got people skipping the bowl game?

No hotels, very cheap tickets. I don’t get it at all.

Make last minute decisions get your butt to the game, very affordable!

See this is what hurts Miami and Richt can send out all the tweets he wants. But if we are getting blown out in meaningful games people are not gonna show up. If we lose tonight it will cost us a recruit or two.

Would have been much better to get OSU for this game. We still have blood lust for them. Outside of WI, nobody cares about WI. Still this is massively important game and home turf must b defended.

Advertisement

It's because of the way we lost the ACC CHAMPIOSHIP GAME. Alot of people spent alot of money to go to that game and the way we lost left a bad taste in people's mouth. I'm a season ticket holder and I decided to skip it also.

This is why we have ****** fans. It’s the ******* Orange Bowl game against the #6 team in the country. I took the entire fam to that trip in NC and spent a lot of money to attend that abortion of a game, I’m still going tonight.

We haven’t been to a major bowl game since the 2003 season, and we got people skipping the bowl game?

Tickets aren’t cheap. $100 for upperdeck is ridiculous and parking will be expensive too. Still, no excuse to not be a sellout.

FWIW, I was on Lincoln Road yesterday for two hours and literally saw only 2 people with Wisconsin stuff on. Thought I would see a lot more folks on a perfect day on South Beach. Should be a great afternoon tailgating up at the Rock.

some fans are bandwagon fans and only want titles, if we lost to VT the ND game would never of been how it was

Advertisement
Impossible to match the Tech and ND crowds and atmosphere, but before we indict the fan base, let's see what the crowd looks like tonight.

If you are a so-called fan and live within a 4 hour drive radius and decide not to show up to the game because we got out classed by the best team in the nation (in my opinion), that’s a pvssy move all the way around. We are 10-2 ranked #10 playing in our home stadium with the chance of defeating the #6 team.

Embarrassing.

This is why we have ****ty fans. It’s the ****ing Orange Bowl game against the #6 team in the country. I took the entire fam to that trip in NC and spent a lot of money to attend that abortion of a game, I’m still going tonight.

Im with you on this. The buzz or lack thereof has been pretty annoying. It’s the biggest bowl game since 2003. People don’t realize that before FSU and Clemson climbed the mountaintop they were here winning this game. It starts here. This is a major step towards a Natty.

But I do know the way we lost is in fact why a lot of people were deflated. Immediately after the game I was like idc what bowl game it is I don’t wanna go. Slept it off and the next morning I was like nah I’ll be there. It’s too big. I wish the city would show out one final time in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I left feeling it was the game where everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. Our guys showed up, but was overshadowed by subpar coaching and Clemson just getting every break possible. All you could do is just kinda throw your hands in the air.

Advertisement
It would be a major disappointment if Manny does that again.

We will shut them up quickly. Well unless Manny goes full ****** again playing zone coverage and makes Wisky’s QB look like Bart Starr..

It was a mistake but in my opinion Diaz went zone because of matchups early on. With Cain and McCloud Clemson had deep threats and Renfrow was a real problem once Bandy went down. Bryant was a dangerous runner.

Wisconsin does not provide the same challenge. Hornibrook is zero threat to run. Biggest challenge is their tight end on crossing routes. I think we see a ton of man and zone on third and very long.

Advertisement
Back