Herbert Update

I'd take him in a heartbeat, but the kid sounds like a bit of a primadonna. I like no nonsense, nasty, mean steak Olinemen like Gaynor and Donaldson.

Advertisement
"They are going to be great," Herbert said of Miami. "Something is going on there and everyone wants to be part of it. I like the spiritual side of coach Richt. He told me about the types of players he's trying to bring in. He sees me as a freshman All-American as long as I do what it takes in the weight room and on the field. They have a big need on the offensive line."
Regardless of his decision, bolded is a critical portion of the piece and I hope it's repeated between friends and players 1000x. Get what's left of the stink out of this program's brand.

here's who we need to hire to rid ourselves of the pest

Diablo2.jpg

Our in-home with the entire staff on Wednesday is what will make or break this deal. I think the % is more like 55%-45% Florida. Mich. is out. Agree Florida has some history with Herbert. But we'll see if the young man wants to get in on the ground floor of this beast we're building?

all I hear on here is 'we need wide receivers' are people forgetting how bad the OL play was last yr?
and we are starting a Rookie QB next yr....

what we need is OL and badly!we can always get someone to catch the ball, this kid is a baller and I would much rather we get him than any of these WR's (excluding jeudy of course)

when this kid gets some man weight on him he will be a beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back