HERBERT TO HE U

Advertisement
Told ya nancy boys in 2 weeks ago that Richt was going to close stronger then any UM coach ever .

According to Friedman (rivals guy) Herbert had a significant shoulder injury that really hampered him this season. He is healed up and with UM strength and conditioning he could crack the two deep.

Fellas (and female) we up!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ooh...this is fun!

Herbert commits to Miami

A few notable quotes...

"I guess we are finding out that it's not easy getting kids out of S. FL even if we do have Randy on board."
"This staff misses more slam dunks than our basketball team."
"This should have been a 3 inch putt for birdie, instead we not only missed but hit in the water somehow, that was 30 ft away."

This one stung em.

Advertisement
Congrats to the young man on making a wise decision.

Welcome to the U

Look forward to him and the rest of the 17 and 16 class holding up the crystal ball in a year or two.

Nice to finally have optimism again. A defense worth watching, a bowl win, a likely top 10 recruiting class, not a dumpster fire going into the final week of recruiting season.

... I'm surprised this is only 7 pages long. If this was about Herbert committing to UF would probably be at 20 pages now.

Congrats to the young man on making a wise decision.

Welcome to the U

Look forward to him and the rest of the 17 and 16 class holding up the crystal ball in a year or two.

Nice to finally have optimism again. A defense worth watching, a bowl win, a likely top 10 recruiting class, not a dumpster fire going into the final week of recruiting season.

... I'm surprised this is only 7 pages long. If this was about Herbert committing to UF would probably be at 20 pages now.

Welcome to CIS

Ooh...this is fun!

Herbert commits to Miami

A few notable quotes...

"I guess we are finding out that it's not easy getting kids out of S. FL even if we do have Randy on board."
"This staff misses more slam dunks than our basketball team."
"This should have been a 3 inch putt for birdie, instead we not only missed but hit in the water somehow, that was 30 ft away."

This one stung em.

Poor poor gators. Couldn't happen to a better group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back