HERBERT TO HE U

Advertisement
FIRST OFF:
Shout out to that guy [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]! He said Herbert and Slaton would be Canes. He split the two b/c Slaton decided he wanted to be a DT. But regardless, that plug avatar fits you well, homie.

Second, who's next? Who's hopping on this train that's bout to derail the monopoly of the SEC?

Awesome. Our dire situation on the on-line is slowly turning brighter and brighter. Got some legit pieces now

Donaldson, Gaynor, Herbert and Dykstra are beasts. Sprinkle in Hillery and maybe Bateman, man we up! At this rate, we might just steal Slaton from the turds too.

Advertisement
Awesome. Our dire situation on the on-line is slowly turning brighter and brighter. Got some legit pieces now

Donaldson, Gaynor, Herbert and Dykstra are beasts. Sprinkle in Hillery and maybe Bateman, man we up! At this rate, we might just steal Slaton from the turds too.

I would say Hillery is a better prospect than Dykstra and higher ceiling. He's athletic as ****.

Anyone else think the timing of the Herbert commit was aligned with Brown's visit to McFarland? That has to be a huge selling point right?

I would say Hillery is a better prospect than Dykstra and higher ceiling. He's athletic as ****.

I agree he is more athletic and could become better down the line. Dykstra has the size, strength and flexibility to contribute sooner. Either way, great options

alabama-fan-celebrating-early-touchdown.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good flip. Teo years from now he will be ready to go. He has some ability..may even be a Lt. To me he is more of a project..but a good project ..compared to the Mahoney, Brown types. This ol class is shaping up to be beastly down the road

Advertisement
yes!! yes!! i told you all to just relax when some of you guys was slamming the coaching staff i put up a thread and got a sanction for it.

Good flip. Teo years from now he will be ready to go. He has some ability..may even be a Lt. To me he is more of a project..but a good project ..compared to the Mahoney, Brown types. This ol class is shaping up to be beastly down the road

Geta, You've seen all these guys play. How would you rank Donaldson, Telfort, Slaton, and Herbert?

Advertisement
Back