2025 Herbert Scroggins III, EDGE - Benedictine Military School (Savannah, GA)

Advertisement
Is that Lagway he's destroying on a few of those plays? He's a player for sure!

Edit: my bad Lagway is from Texas

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take!!

Steve Urkel Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank

- Some names that keep rising internally: QB commit Luke Nickel, TE Luka Gilbert (almost 6'8, 250 and put on an incredible TE workout), EDGE Herbert Scroggins, CB Jaboree Antoine (LSU commit), CB Aidan Anding (Ruston, LA) and DL Derry Norris (Spruce Creek, FL).

Advertisement
The HL tape shows some nice pass rush ability with his hand usage and pursuit/motor. I think he is a pretty good ball player and somewhat polished as he isn’t just using a speed rush every snap but his dimensions make me a little worried about how it will all translate.

If he is a legit 6’2 that would help but I’m willing to bet he isn’t because these kids are NEVER truly the height that they are listed at. I remember the big time pass rusher that Manny signed from GA who was a monster prep pass rusher but ultimately his 6’0 240 pound stature just couldn’t really cut it.

Not saying he can’t be a good player on this level, just thinking out loud when I see these types.

Last edited:
The HL tape shows some nice pass rush ability with his hand usage and pursuit/motor. I think he is a pretty good ball player and somewhat polished as he isn’t just using a speed rush every snap but his dimensions make me a little worried about how it will all translate.

If he is a legit 6’2 that would help but I’m willing to bet he isn’t because these kids are NEVER truly the height that they are listed at. I remember the big time pass rusher that Manny signed from GA who was a monster prep pass rusher but ultimately his 6’0 240 pound stature just couldn’t really cut it.

Not saying he can’t be a good player on this level, just thinking out loud when I see these types.
Definitely agree on this assessment, but what if it helps land Elijah Griffin?

Advertisement
Back