Herb Waters

Advertisement
If they actually give him some PT. Herb was the greatest mystery of last season when in he constantly made plays but received minimal snaps.

Advertisement
Coley has a lot to prove before I crown him. Love Herb, no homo.

Advertisement
Hopefully him and Scott ball out. We normally only have one senior reciever who puts up career best numbers, but hopefully they both do.

Waters, Scott, Coley, Lewis, Berrios is a nice corps on paper.

Brady, Jones, Langham, Cager, Njoku are all big and stiff but Kaaya uses good touch, which should be an asset in the redzone.

Advertisement
Brady should see the field a lot this year but who knows with fat Alfred running the show

All these guys are doomed with Folden as Head Coach.

Saying it now: Don't be surprised if Kaaya Struggles in 2015.

Coley has a lot to prove before I crown him. Love Herb, no homo.

Was thinking about the WR corps and that we were gonna take a major hit without Dorsett. Completely forgot that we have Stacy Coley. That dude breaks out of his slump and returns to freshman (or better) form and we're much better off than last year.

Coley, Waters, Scott, Lewis, Berrios, Brady, Dobard, Njoku, and that top JUCO TE we picked up. Lotta options.

Advertisement
Streeter, Davon Johnson, Hurns, Dorsett...All of these guys have taken a big step under Golden's watch.

I'd be surprised if one of Coley, Waters, Scott doesn't emerge in 2015.

I think herb is the best all around reveiver on the team. He might have been last year as well.

Streeter, Davon Johnson, Hurns, Dorsett...All of these guys have taken a big step under Golden's watch.

I'd be surprised if one of Coley, Waters, Scott doesn't emerge in 2015.

Good post. This is VERY true. We can knock Golden for ALOT of stuff but he brings WRs back from the dead around here.

If seeing what PD is doing right now doesn't motivate Herb, I don't know what to tell him. PD is going to be a top 50 pick and he wasn't on ANYONEs preseason draft radar. He isn't as fast as PD, but he is a better route runner IMO. And he is still a 4.4 guy.

Looking forward to seeing big things from him and Coley.

Advertisement
Back