Herb Water possibly hinting to Ermon Lane

Advertisement
We getting negative recruited to death right now. Wouldnt sweat it. Its amazing that Golden is able to do what hes done so far.

I dont Think u idiots realize how lucky we are to have a young, hungry head coach who wants to be here.

This program was 1 inch from going into the abyss. Even now things are tenuous with the Ncaa giving ur opponents every reason to get these kids away from us.

Stfu and be thankful.

i would think getting to pros is more important than winning......

Spoken like a true Corch. I remember hearing this bull**** at the height of Shannon's reign when we pulled in Top 10 recruiting classes yet barely cracked .500.

More than anything, kids want to win. We start winning, these kids will stay home.

I feel like we are heading in the right direction there. But if you look at the monster classes FSU has brought in the last 2 -3 years, it goes against this logic to an extent as they haven't been relevant for a long time as well.

More than anything, kids want to win. We start winning, these kids will stay home.

I feel like we are heading in the right direction there. But if you look at the monster classes FSU has brought in the last 2 -3 years, it goes against this logic to an extent as they haven't been relevant for a long time as well.
How many years in a row has FSU brought in monster classes? And what have they won? Pretty soon the rest of the nation will figure out what we already know; that Jimbo can absolutely shop for the groceries, but he can't cook worth a flip (pardon the Parcel reference but it's appropriate). The same is true of Clemson.

Advertisement
kid is in Homestead. I'd think we had a very good shot. he's probably just playing the game

Advertisement
So umm, who is Ermon Lane??

Sarcasm i hope....... but if not he is said to have been the best WR in dade county since his freshman year and i think A.J Legett and Deon Bush both said he is the toughest WR they have ever had to cover. OH and he is rated the top WR in the nation for the 2014 on 24/7 sports

In an interview with Chad Simmons, Lane said Miami was always his dream school but he does want to go through the process. We are obviously all over him and he says he has a good relationship with the coaches.

Also said he wants an Oklahoma St. offer. He sounds like a kid that if we start winning, he will be a Cane.

We getting negative recruited to death right now. Wouldnt sweat it. Its amazing that Golden is able to do what hes done so far.

I dont Think u idiots realize how lucky we are to have a young, hungry head coach who wants to be here.

This program was 1 inch from going into the abyss. Even now things are tenuous with the Ncaa giving ur opponents every reason to get these kids away from us.

Stfu and be thankful.

Thank you. At times here, I just can't believe the limited perspective.

Advertisement
In an interview with Chad Simmons, Lane said Miami was always his dream school but he does want to go through the process. We are obviously all over him and he says he has a good relationship with the coaches.

Also said he wants an Oklahoma St. offer. He sounds like a kid that if we start winning, he will be a Cane.

that sounds like a kid that needs a real good excuse not to be a Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back