Herald write up on Valentine

Advertisement
Going to be a beast!!!!!

Good luck to him with his grades!!!

Old school DT!!! Maryland,Sapp,Kennedy!!

Watch his film.....fast off the ball!

Getting a kid like this is huge for our future. I know some are thinking immediate impact, but I'm looking at the importance of having a guy like this down the road.

I'm happy he's putting in work in the classroom... This kid needs the small classroom sizes to remain focus... Keep working Valentine...

Advertisement
Valentine would be Bytch Davis's wet dream. A gigantic DT who excels on the hardwood. He always looked for big men who played basketball in HS. I had no idea TV was so proficient on the court.

Exactly but are fans care more about Treon Harris who the staff barely recruited and knew he wasn't coming here. Not the fact that Golden locked up a beast DT who is a top 150 player in the nation and at are biggest need...

The smart fans know Valentine is more important than Hairass. Traitoron is a **** topic though, and those will always get heat. It's the same reason Robinscum's sensational blog on YooHoo? about UM drew so much attention. Sensational **** stories with traitors and con men will always stir the passions more than a straightforward type of news event like the Valentine commitment.

Getting a kid like this is huge for our future. I know some are thinking immediate impact, but I'm looking at the importance of having a guy like this down the road.

That's because you're smart. I'll never count on a true freshmans to make much of an impact at DT. Down the road, though, a guy like this will murder people.

That's because you're smart. I'll never count on a true freshmans to make much of an impact at DT. Down the road, though, a guy like this will murder people.

No doubt. I think he is on a **** of a path but Keef Bryant's junior highlights were exponentially better than his senior highlights. Not that it was all that surprising since it was clear where his focus was.

Valentine has to just keep grinding and you are talking about almost limitless potential at the position.

Advertisement

No doubt. I think he is on a **** of a path but Keef Bryant's junior highlights were exponentially better than his senior highlights. Not that it was all that surprising since it was clear where his focus was.

Valentine has to just keep grinding and you are talking about almost limitless potential at the position.

Great athlete. Especially for a big man.

Well I'll get attached. I'm attached heart and soul all in to this difference maker. Because this kid is a DIFFERENCE MAKER! I'm ecstatic to have him. He's gonna qualify and he's gonna be a ******* player and then some for us!

This kid is the type of beast that if he keeps putting the work in, can compete for an Outland Trophy. I rarely get completely pumped for a recruit but this kid does it. He's gonna be the real deal. I think he's committed to getting it done in the classroom and I feel like he's got a motor that just won't stop on the field and in the weight room. Difference maker

what jumps out the most to me is the apparent work ethic, given his rigorous off-season training program. that is exactly the thing you want from a highly-rated player, bc it significantly increases the chances of him reaching his potential.

Last edited:
I bet this thread gets no where near the outrageous amount that Treon Harris received, SMH! Support the []_[]!

I agree. pathetic how our fanbase gets so insecure with FSU... we use to own them a decade ago, we'll be back to owning them in due time!! we got their best coach in coley!!

We have the worst fanbase in the country, bar none. Entitlement babies with big mouths in cyberspace while the stadium is empty on gameday.

Thats what 5 chips in 2 decades and countless 1st round picks will do to a fanbase. Those bandwagon fans get restless fast lol...

i hate to break it to you, but this isn't "get[ting] restless fast[,]" as we've sucked for a decade. But i'm thrilled we finally have the right man leading the program, and he and the staff have us on the right path.

Valentine would be Bytch Davis's wet dream. A gigantic DT who excels on the hardwood. He always looked for big men who played basketball in HS. I had no idea TV was so proficient on the court.

Exactly but are fans care more about Treon Harris who the staff barely recruited and knew he wasn't coming here. Not the fact that Golden locked up a beast DT who is a top 150 player in the nation and at are biggest need...

I disagree. The vast majority of posters have long recognized that our biggest weakness is the defensive line, and in particular, DT recruiting over the past couple of years. this is a huge pick-up, at our most glaring need, and I think most posters realize TV is infinitely more important than where Harris ends up.

That said, of course there is going to be a lot of attention to the Harris verbal, given that he is a BTW product and son of the coach that arguably has turned his back on the program. Ice Harris is now a lightning rod for attention from his detractors, which sets off his supporters. Thus, every BTW post - particularly when it's negative news - invariably snowballs into a "shouting match" on here. But, I still believe anyone with half a brain realizes that TV's commitment is light years more important than Harris'.

Advertisement
I bet this thread gets no where near the outrageous amount that Treon Harris received, SMH! Support the []_[]!

I agree. pathetic how our fanbase gets so insecure with FSU... we use to own them a decade ago, we'll be back to owning them in due time!! we got their best coach in coley!!

We have the worst fanbase in the country, bar none. Entitlement babies with big mouths in cyberspace while the stadium is empty on gameday.

Thats what 5 chips in 2 decades and countless 1st round picks will do to a fanbase. Those bandwagon fans get restless fast lol...

i hate to break it to you, but this isn't "get[ting] restless fast[,]" as we've sucked for a decade. But i'm thrilled we finally have the right man leading the program, and he and the staff have us on the right path.

Good job. You turned the thread about our commit into a thread complaining about posters who are complaining. Morans.

Good job. You turned the thread about our commit into a thread complaining about posters who are complaining. Morans.

"Morans"? Oh the irony........

Well I'll get attached. I'm attached heart and soul all in to this difference maker. Because this kid is a DIFFERENCE MAKER! I'm ecstatic to have him. He's gonna qualify and he's gonna be a ****ing player and then some for us!

This kid is the type of beast that if he keeps putting the work in, can compete for an Outland Trophy. I rarely get completely pumped for a recruit but this kid does it. He's gonna be the real deal. I think he's committed to getting it done in the classroom and I feel like he's got a motor that just won't stop on the field and in the weight room. Difference maker

what jumps out the most to me is the apparent work ethic, given his rigorous off-season training program. that is exactly the thing you want from a highly-rated player, bc it significantly increases the chances of him reaching his potential.

Exactly...its all about the workrate with these big kids. Having the physical tools is only the 1st small step in a giant walk. You have to get the athletic big boys that really want it. Our fanbase should know this better than most after the Marcus Forston debacle.

Advertisement

Look at this guy. Christ.

It's a joke, numbnuts.

81.jpg

Hey when you come across a moran you can't be scared to call a moran a moran. Ya know?? What are these red squiggly lines under my words?

Valentine's a way better prospect than that fat ****** *****. Seems like he has a lot more desire than that ****** too.

If i was him i do what FSU DE Chris Casher did and don't play football your sr year and just focus on academics from now until next summer. Casher was in the same boat academically as Valentine and he just focused on school work all year and qualified for FSU and the clearinghouse that next summer.

Advertisement
Back