Herald Blake James GoFundMe Ad

Advertisement
Other than posting a ridiculous failure of a Go Fund Me campaign? Nah, you're good with me.

Hey man, someone's gotta try. If this fanbase has given up, then it's given up.

Rock on.

636511738375475775-331473.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
If your version of "trying" is raising money to buy an ad in a newspaper, then you have bigger problems than you think.
Nah, can't see the correlation man.

It's 2019, Nobody reads a hard copy newspaper anymore! Hence, this is why a lot of old news companies have gone digital! Be smart & innovative, use this money towards a Billboard close where the exposure of our thoughts will be seen by Millions.

Bottom line is, we should have brought back Butch...that is where James messed up the most. And I like Richt, but Butch was that dude.
damm man, 6th post and you already know the truth, dont let these chumps cloud your mind

Advertisement
Do you also want a participation trophy too?
Gtfoh blaming fans for the issues.

You are the enablers, you are the problem
This is so stupid.... you probably say this as you watch game from home and never go to a game cause you are taking a stand. You aren't. You're just a dumb entitled *******...

Advertisement
This is so stupid.... you probably say this as you watch game from home and never go to a game cause you are taking a stand. You aren't. You're just a dumb entitled *******...
Bro, you are so right! Richt is not the problem here. In fact, Richt is an elite coach who runs an intricate and sophisticated offense. The misses in recruiting have absolutely nothing to do with Richt, Richt Jr and the rest of the offensive staff. Richt can't seem to get many good players to come lately because those players are nervous about their ability to learn such a complex system. That and the fact that they get too nervous being around such a legendary strategist and offensive mastermind.

We are incredibly fortunate to have such a living legend lead this storied program. The only problem we have are the idiot fans who do not seem able to comprehend Richt's genius. Those same spoiled fans complain about the 7-5 record this season but in fact it is they who cannot seem to fathom the multifaceted brilliance of the strategy Richt is employing. Those stupid crybaby fans don't realize that Richt is setting this all up on purpose so that no one expects it when we go undefeated and win the playoff next season.

@porter, @Jedi Master Cane, @McGahee2TheHouse

Why not come up with a rough draft for the editorial before asking for donations? I’m on the fence with donating, but would be more likely to do so if I knew what I was paying for. It’s the same with the banners. Decide on the material first, then ask for donations.

Advertisement
Back