Herald Blake James GoFundMe Ad

Advertisement
People defending James now lol. Amazing how dumb some people are

******* annoying *** fans man.........we can't get out of our own ******* way. No wonder no one wants to play in this **** show.

Dude you are a moron.......you don't represent the fans.

Wonderful to know we contribute to the ****show and not horrible coaching, nepotism, stubbornness, outdated offense, torn locker room, and a spineless BOT and AD that thinks everything is okay. Got it, bud.
You're a genius.

giphy (20).gif

Advertisement
Nearly 700 views and you clowns have raised $230. You’re going to have to settle for a one inch ad in the New Times.

Will you be providing regular updates on the total money raised?

I think it would be helpful.

Think of it as a random act of kindness.

Advertisement
Hello gents:

If you are so inclined and upset at the state of this program as I am. Please sign the petition and donate to the gofundme that is raising money for the ad. If we do not raise enough, we will return the money. The $ will go towards a full page ad in the Herald that will call for Blake's resignation/termination.

My views on this topic may not vibe with some on here. It's cool if you disagree, but we're trying to influence change. Feel free to hit me up on the WEZ, @Fire Blake James.

Thanks and Go Canes!

GoFundMe

Petition

Im with you but how is a full front page on the Herald more effective than a BILLBOARD?

Advertisement
Im with you but how is a full front page on the Herald more effective than a BILLBOARD?

Didn't say it was, sir. If you'd like to obtain some kind of quote or even just get me the number and location for the billboard I'd be happy to do the leg work. I do not live in So. Fla.

Wonderful to know we contribute to the ****show and not horrible coaching, nepotism, stubbornness, outdated offense, torn locker room, and a spineless BOT and AD that thinks everything is okay. Got it, bud.
You're a genius.

View attachment 72373
******* where were you when we were beating ND and Vtech at home and espn was here? Yea kissing his *** and loving Richt.... cause that's what spineless little ******* like you do. You run for the hills when anything goes bad. You're a *****.

Advertisement
******* where were you when we were beating ND and Vtech at home and espn was here? Yea kissing his *** and loving Richt.... cause that's what spineless little ******* like you do. You run for the hills when anything goes bad. You're a *****.

Ok, ok.... lemme catch my breath right quick..... I laughed a healthy laugh. My goodness. I got cursed out via a canes forum sight!!!! Mah goodness.... I'm bout to roll up.

Oh BTW....
tenor (13).gif

With all due respect..... 😂

Nearly 700 views and you clowns have raised $230. You’re going to have to settle for a one inch ad in the New Times.

I finally figured out your schtick Jagr. You are still ****ed that the slurpers in the baseball board didn't listen to you when you said Morris was trash. They would constantly bring up past achievements like that somehow made his most recent shortcomings OK. Now you are doing the exact same thing to troll the fans that see Richt for the corch that he really is.

Advertisement
Back