Herald Blake James GoFundMe Ad

Hello gents:

If you are so inclined and upset at the state of this program as I am. Please sign the petition and donate to the gofundme that is raising money for the ad. If we do not raise enough, we will return the money. The $ will go towards a full page ad in the Herald that will call for Blake's resignation/termination.

My views on this topic may not vibe with some on here. It's cool if you disagree, but we're trying to influence change. Feel free to hit me up on the WEZ, @Fire Blake James.

Thanks and Go Canes!

GoFundMe

Petition

Advertisement
Due to a difference of opinion with the cast of characters that runs this message board, I'm no longer going to be posting on CIS....but I signed back in this one last time to encourage ALL OF YOU that are sick of what's going on with this program to put your money where your mouth is and donate whatever you can to make this ad a reality. It's time to attack the REAL DISEASE which are the admins who have been, and continue to fail this program.

I donated. I hope all of you will as well. In the event enough money is not collected, all donations will be refunded....but I sincerely hope you guys step up and help keep from making that the case. Happy Holidays to all you and all your families.

https://www.gofundme.com/fire-blake-james-ad?member=1346914

Last edited:
Due to a difference of opinion with the cast of characters that runs this message board, I'm no longer going to be posting on CIS....but I signed back in this one last time to encourage ALL OF YOU that are sick of what's going on with this program to put your money where your mouth is and donate whatever you can to make this ad a reality. It's time to attack the REAL DISEASE which are the admins who have been, and continue to fail this program.

I donated. I hope all of you will as well. Happy Holidays to all you and all your families.

https://www.gofundme.com/fire-blake-james-ad?member=1346914
Was wondering what happened to you. Shame what this place has turned into.

Advertisement
Hello gents:

If you are so inclined and upset at the state of this program as I am. Please sign the petition and donate to the gofundme that is raising money for the ad. If we do not raise enough, we will return the money. The $ will go towards a full page ad in the Herald that will call for Blake's resignation/termination.

My views on this topic may not vibe with some on here. It's cool if you disagree, but we're trying to influence change. Feel free to hit me up on the WEZ, @Fire Blake James.

Thanks and Go Canes!

GoFundMe

Petition

No one reads the Herald.

Advertisement
Advertisement
******* annoying *** fans man.........we can't get out of our own ******* way. No wonder no one wants to play in this **** show.

Dude you are a moron.......you don't represent the fans.
sure it's because of the fans that recruits doesn't want to play here. Yep, it's completely not because of the corch or anything like that. Kindly remove your head out of Mork's ***.

Advertisement
******* annoying *** fans man.........we can't get out of our own ******* way. No wonder no one wants to play in this **** show.

Dude you are a moron.......you don't represent the fans.

Actually he does and the petition and go fund me figures prove it. Oh and if you are so inclined, call your Miami ticket guy and tell the school you are not buying any more until serious changes are made.

Advertisement
Back