Herald Blake James GoFundMe Ad

Advertisement
Bro, you are so right! Richt is not the problem here. In fact, Richt is an elite coach who runs an intricate and sophisticated offense. The misses in recruiting have absolutely nothing to do with Richt, Richt Jr and the rest of the offensive staff. Richt can't seem to get many good players to come lately because those players are nervous about their ability to learn such a complex system. That and the fact that they get too nervous being around such a legendary strategist and offensive mastermind.

We are incredibly fortunate to have such a living legend lead this storied program. The only problem we have are the idiot fans who do not seem able to comprehend Richt's genius. Those same spoiled fans complain about the 7-5 record this season but in fact it is they who cannot seem to fathom the multifaceted brilliance of the strategy Richt is employing. Those stupid crybaby fans don't realize that Richt is setting this all up on purpose so that no one expects it when we go undefeated and win the playoff next season.
holy **** what an idiot.......

I finally figured out your schtick Jagr. You are still ****ed that the slurpers in the baseball board didn't listen to you when you said Morris was trash. They would constantly bring up past achievements like that somehow made his most recent shortcomings OK. Now you are doing the exact same thing to troll the fans that see Richt for the corch that he really is.
Think he has hemorrhoid problems don't ask why or how i know.just his views on a few subjects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@porter, @Jedi Master Cane, @McGahee2TheHouse

Why not come up with a rough draft for the editorial before asking for donations? I’m on the fence with donating, but would be more likely to do so if I knew what I was paying for. It’s the same with the banners. Decide on the material first, then ask for donations.

Been busy as ****. But looking for ideas on that. Truthfully, I'm going to leave it up until a few days after the bowl game to see if that inspires any others.

Mostly the editorial will be what's in the description part of the gofundme. But please add in ideas.

Advertisement
More people would donate if this was a go fund me for a billboard to fire these three faces.

tfygcpdl3o9y5x4biry6.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back