Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

I liked the comment on the DMoney podcast with Stefan about DB recruiting.

We're not at the elite level yet, but we've stopped the bleeding of those type of guys that go to Louisville from SoFl and ball out.

I think we need to do the same with Parrish - he's probably not a superstar in college, but he'd be such a useful player to have on the roster. Unless Diaz and co pull an absolute blinder and our recruiting class has 4 stars coming in left, right and centre in the next month he's surely a take.

Advertisement
Miami vs Pitt 2021.

handoff you’re Henry Parrish. Parrish explodes past the line of scrimmage. Spins!!! Oh now he stiff arms a defender!! He’s loose!! At the 10 at the 5 TOUCHDOWN!!!! What a run by Parrish! CUTs the Miami lead to 25!!!!

lmaoooo
Stop being pussies we just saw this with ****ies atwell. Pitt can take 11 Parrishes and we should still kill them.

Miami vs Pitt 2021.

handoff you’re Henry Parrish. Parrish explodes past the line of scrimmage. Spins!!! Oh now he stiff arms a defender!! He’s loose!! At the 10 at the 5 TOUCHDOWN!!!! What a run by Parrish! CUTs the Miami lead to 25!!!!

lmaoooo
Stop being pussies we just saw this with ****ies atwell. Pitt can take 11 Parrishes and we should still kill them.

But if you don't think Atwell can play at Miami right now I don't know what to tell you.

Parrish is a **** Good rb but I’ll take the rb that’s bigger, faster, a better overall athlete and just as productive for that last rb spot which is knighton. And let’s face it he’s not dalvin cook no matter how much fans try to portray him as that but Parrish should be a legitimate 4 star for sure though, he said tonight after his game that he’s signing in February so his recruitment looks like it will heat up after the new year. Doubt he ends up with Pitt in the end

Last edited:
Advertisement
I liked the comment on the DMoney podcast with Stefan about DB recruiting.

We're not at the elite level yet, but we've stopped the bleeding of those type of guys that go to Louisville from SoFl and ball out.

I think we need to do the same with Parrish - he's probably not a superstar in college, but he'd be such a useful player to have on the roster. Unless Diaz and co pull an absolute blinder and our recruiting class has 4 stars coming in left, right and centre in the next month he's surely a take.

Would love to see Parrish a Cane but it's a numbers game and who is on the board ahead of who. Parrish is a **** good player.

Miami vs Pitt 2021.

lmaoooo

I was with you til you said Miami lead to 25 I was hoping you said cuts the lead to 35 hahahahaha. Parrish is a solid player but we cant take everyone.

Advertisement
Parrish is good and all, but he’s certainly not more athletic or faster than Knighton. And I doubt he’s a better receiver than Knighton.

Miami vs Pitt 2021.

lmaoooo
He isn't going to Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back