Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Close...Ehhh I don't know if I'd quite give him duke, but I'm with ya...Kid looks very good, and I can see why they went all out for him. So frustrating how FSU off what...7 and 5 wins, UM wouldn't be able to recruit a top 50 kid in Florida if they had just one of those seasons, **** it was **** near that bad last season, portal helped out. Let alone a top 20 type.

I am waiting for Knighton to show me something when there is comparable talent across the LOS. I have yet to see him dominate in a big time game against a big time opponent. He will have plenty of chances this season.

Knighton is DUKE JOHNSON ...sucks he is fsu bound

I haven't seen proof of this yet. Duke dominated against big time teams in HS.

Knighton has yet to do so from the games I have witnessed.

(2018 vs STA..... and Columbus..He actually held Parrishs beer in the state semifinals game, did he even play? I cant remember even seeing him much he was so nonexistant.....this years game against Carol City I didn't even know he was playing for a minute there also.)

I want to see him dominate a legit opponent before I crown him Duke Johnson on the HS level.

I haven't seen proof of this yet. Duke dominated against big time teams in HS.

Knighton has yet to do so from the games I have witnessed.

(2018 vs STA..... and Columbus..He actually held Parrishs beer in the state semifinals game, did he even play? I cant remember even seeing him much he was so nonexistant.....this years game against Carol City I didn't even know he was playing for a minute there also.)

I want to see him dominate a legit opponent before I crown him Duke Johnson on the HS level.

You must’ve missed the Plantation, Miramar, Chaminade and Palm Beach Central games last year

Advertisement
You must’ve missed the Plantation, Miramar, Chaminade and Palm Beach Central games last year

You are correct. I did not. But Duke showed up every weekend especially his Sr year when the lights came on. (Who can forget that Glades Central performance in the state semifinals I think it was? 200+ yards and 4 TDs IIRC)

Again, Knighton will have every chance this season to prove me wrong.

Who ever thought Cam would be a water boy for Lingard probably never watched Cam play.
Im exaggerating lol but u know what I mean, people thought Lingard would be a better back instantly and it hasnt reallly worked that way. He still has time though

You are correct. I did not. But Duke showed up every weekend especially his Sr year when the lights came on. (Who can forget that Glades Central performance in the state semifinals I think it was? 200+ yards and 4 TDs IIRC)

Again, Knighton will have every chance this season to prove me wrong.

So you are making the same arguement about Chaney then (and Cam Davis)...not flaming, just asking because you prefer to see production.

Advertisement
On the subject of Parrish, anyone else seen the Ohio State edits that he's posted the past couple of days...
They seem to be interested for sure...

Close...Ehhh I don't know if I'd quite give him duke, but I'm with ya...Kid looks very good, and I can see why they went all out for him. So frustrating how FSU off what...7 and 5 wins, UM wouldn't be able to recruit a top 50 kid in Florida if they had just one of those seasons, **** it was **** near that bad last season, portal helped out. Let alone a top 20 type.
The whole have a good season thing seems to only affect us

Advertisement
I remember hearing this kid was a huge fan of Ezekiel Elliot. Is osu gets involved for real I think he goes there

Are we going after this kid or are we going to let him walk to Pitt and run all over us for 3 years?

Staff needs to make him a priority. Apologize for the lack of interest and respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back