Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

I'm telling y'all, Marvin Scott is the truth. That being said, this work for 2020, is just getting started. There is plenty of time.

Advertisement
(Laughs in Kayne West) Funny how I advocated for Parrish and Holmes I said take both of them. Older Canes Fans said "We already have depth we have this we have that" funny now we may not have anything now. You were banking on Asa Martin who ran from competition only to run from Competition again smh. Sad.
If only we’d do as you say in recruiting. It would just magically happen. Guys would just all commit cause you want them

I think other players in cfb saw our offense from afar and probably thought Miami players were trash. Asa Martin, Tate, Kennedy all came here thinking they would just come in and start based on how our season went last year.
Only to come and find out that we weren't at all lacking in talent, and them boys went out on the practice field and found that out real quick.
Underrated post.

What makes you say he is the truth?

Scott just spent 2 days at UF an came away without an offer. He seemed to love his visit to the point I got the feeling he could be signing day flip for them if UF offers last minute.

Go Canes
what does UF not offering him mean, I watch his tape and he is the truth. He's not as shifty as Chaney, but he is faster, bigger, runs through tackles. You should watch his recent spring tape on hudl. In my opinion he is very good.

Advertisement
I dont believe anything these kids say, could it be true? yes.........alot of these stories come out when there going to spurn miami to cover up the real reason which are bags. Most recruits we miss i always used to read they had a girlfriend at Florida thats why they went there which was all BS to me.
Cook to FSU had NOTHING to do with bags. Did he get something I won’t say but even if he did or didn’t it was NOT the deciding factor in any way. I bet money on it. Y’all gotta stop this narrative with every guy that doesn’t come here. The safety concerns is BS tho.

Dalvin Cook, Sony Michel, Devonta Freeman, Duke Johnson, Devin Singletary, Alex Collins, Lamar Miller, Gio Bernard, James White.
tenor (2).gif

Wow!!! Well said...

Every coach makes mistakes. Most D1 coaches wanted Marshal Faulk as a DB. That’s the reason he ended up at San Diego state. It was the only school to promise him a running back spot. His dream school and wheyre he wanted to play: MIAMI
It happens all over sports. Didn't people argue wether Cook was better than Yearby?
In my non scouting eye we will regret not having Parish in this Class. But I’ll take that Marvin Scott dude real quick.

what does UF not offering him mean, I watch his tape and he is the truth. He's not as shifty as Chaney, but he is faster, bigger, runs through tackles. You should watch his recent spring tape on hudl. In my opinion he is very good.

I have watched his highlights, I am concerned with how enamored Scott is with UF an how he could flip late to UF if they came calling. I don't think he is faster than Chaney.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's not bigger...Or faster...than Chaney.

Nice back though, I'd take him and like him more than Parrish or Holmes who I both think would be nice #2 backs in this class as well.

Cook to FSU had NOTHING to do with bags. Did he get something I won’t say but even if he did or didn’t it was NOT the deciding factor in any way. I bet money on it. Y’all gotta stop this narrative with every guy that doesn’t come here. The safety concerns is BS tho.

wut.PNG

He's not bigger...Or faster...than Chaney.

Nice back though, I'd take him and like him more than Parrish or Holmes who I both think would be nice #2 backs in this class as well.
he is both, he is 5'8 200lbs, and runs a 4.5 forty.

If only we’d do as you say in recruiting. It would just magically happen. Guys would just all commit cause you want them

Well sir Both Holmes and Parrish wanted to be Canes. Holmes Dad especially both Him and His Son grew up Cane Fans. He had his Dad blessing. Stop making excuses for an incompetent offensive staff. South Florida football is Speed first remember that. I watched the Gators win Championships with backs who on average were 5'8 to 5'10... But they could turn 5 to 50. That's what Florida Football is all about. Remember the History of this Program and we'll win. Mookie Cooper should've been a take at Runningback. That was our Santana Moss right there. This staff is trying to be picky we lost to Duke STFU and get back to South Florida football.

Advertisement
All 3 backs are deserving of being the 2nd back in this class...I'd take the 1st that wants to come on board.

If we don't at least kick the tires on Caziah Holmes with all the good things he had to say about UM, that is just foolish recruiting at this point. Start him at RB...CB or WR both possibilities if RB doesn't work for the kid.

They are the same weight (Chaney 198 vs. 195) and ran about the same 40 at opening (4.55 to 4.54), if the race went longer I'd take Chaney's long strides but we'll call it even...Chaney taller, much bigger frame and likely play at a heavier weight in college.
I mean't to say Parrish not Chaney, my bad.

Advertisement
After talking to a few sources since the Asa Martin transfer, the initial take from Parrish and his family is that they are done with Miami and happy with Pitt. The only way he leaves is if it is for a Bama/UGA/Clemson type. So not good for UM if they decide they want Parrish after all and there would be heavy-lifting to do, but we'll see what happens if/when Miami starts to press him.

After talking to a few sources since the Asa Martin transfer, the initial take from Parrish and his family is that they are done with Miami and happy with Pitt. The only way he leaves is if it is for a Bama/UGA/Clemson type. So not good for UM if they decide they want Parrish after all and there would be heavy-lifting to do, but we'll see what happens if/when Miami starts to press him.
Have fun at Pitt

So Baga/UGA/Clemson has slow played him so hard that they don’t even know who he is but he would automatically flip to any of them??? Yet Miami who has at least been in contact with him and evaluated him but fock us we’re dead to him??

Just shows that he would’ve flip to any of those schools if he was committed to us as well but we’re the bad guys...

Advertisement
Back